Stats show that more women are traveling to the Kingdom of Thailand. To celebrate, The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) decided to offer female tourists all sorts of activities, special deals, discounts, and privileges throughout August.
One girl who took advantage of these was none other than Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach. Watch the video above for snippets of her epic trip with host-eventologist Tim Yap. Below are deets of her activities, and how every girl can enjoy the Land of Smiles as much as she did.
1. She Travelled Like A Local. Rather than take a regular car, the Miss Universe 2015 titleholder hopped on tuk-tuk en route to a flower market.
2. She Saw Art In Different Forms. Over at the Floral Café’ at Napasorn, Pia witnessed just how elaborately the Thai can design flowers and fruits.
3. She Got A Taste Of Thailand. With the help of a Thai chef, the beauty queen cooked herself a plate of authentic, delicious looking Pad Thai.
4. She Paid Her Respects. Pia stopped by Wat Pho, one of Bangkok’s largest temple complexes, where she received the blessing of a high monk. She also stood inches away from the famous Reclining Buddha!
5. She Toured In Style. The 27-year-old was impeccably dressed throughout her stay, thanks to luxurious pieces from Asava.
6. She Got To Sightsee. Pia capped off her Thai adventures with breathtaking views of the city. One was atop Vertigo Too, which gave her a practically 360 look at Bangkok, while the other was on a cruise ship (where she and Tim treated to a cultural dance!).
Enjoy more of Thailand by visiting www.tourismthailand.org or following www.facebook.com/TATPhilippines.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: 3 Celebrity-Approved Ways To Achieve Gradient Lips
Banner Image from Instagram.com/piawurtzbach, Photographs from Facebook.com/naposorn, Instagram.com/piawurtzbach, and Instagram.com/timyap