1. Make Me Blush. This nail salon plays around with different shades of green, a color that's refreshing to the eyes. Their hanging lights enclosed in cages are also one-of-a-kind. Hemady Square, Quezon City.
2. Nailfinity. While having predominantly white interiors, their chairs stand out because of their blue, white, and green floral printts. Taft Avenue, Manila.
3. Pink Me Up. Staying true to their name, their nail salon is perfect for the girly girls. Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
4. California Nails. Vistors will love how this nail salon makes use of white, pink, and green for its interiors, from the chairs to the coconut tree graphic on one of its walls. With branches in BF Homes Parañaque, SM Mall of Asia, SM Southmall, Greenhills Shopesville, Starmall Prima Taguig, Festival Supermall, and Market! Market! Mall.
5. Nailaholics. Visitors get transported to the beach at this nail salon, with its white and sky blue walls and overall nautical feel. With branches in Gateway Mall, Eastwood Citywalk, SM Megamall, Fisher Mall, SM Southmall, and more nationwide.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Cushion Covers and Pillows Will Make Downtime More Fun
Photographs from their respective Facebook accounts.