1. If you love traveling with your friends, Cebu Pacific’s Juan for Fun Backpacker Challenge will fuel your wanderlust goals. Simply assemble a team of three (17-22 years old), take the traveler quiz and register at www.juanforfun.com for a chance to win. In addition, teams should submit a 1-minute audition video answering the question “What will a one-year travel-all-you-can pass mean to you?” The five teams with the best answers get to travel for free from June 23 to 29, and the winner of the challenge gets a year-long travel-all-you-can pass! Teams can register until May 15.
2. If you and your barkada love creating fresh music, then sign up for Greenwich’s #UltimateBandkada. Now on its second season, Greenwich is in search of musical groups that can best mash up two different genres. All you have to do is assemble a band with at least three members (18-35 years old), create a 1-minute video of your band performing a mash up of two genres, and upload and register your video at http://www.ultimatebandkada.com. Alternatively, you can join the live auditions starting on May 14. Eight finalists will face off with one another for the grand prize of 100,000 and a recording contract. Online and live auditions will be until May 21.
3. Has your child come up with a science project that you believe is innovative and game-changing? Wyeth Kid Innovators gives you a perfect avenue to share his masterpiece to the world. The search is open to students aged 9-14, in grades 4-8, and have developed an innovative science project within the last three years. The best three entries will each receive a cash prize of P100,000 and a trophy, along with a science-and-technology showcase worth P100,000 for their school! Visit their website for more details on how to join. You have until May 30 to send in your child’s innovative entries.
4. Hardworking OFWs (and those living abroad) can get a chance to travel to the Philippines, with a business class plane ticket no less, through the Shakey’s Send-A-Shakeys promo. All they have to do is to do a Send-To-Shakeys from abroad to the Philippines transaction worth P2,000 to earn a raffle coupon. Those who want to join the promo have until May 30, 4PM to make a Send-A-Shakeys transaction in order to be part of their second draw on May 30, where a business class round trip ticket to the Philippines is up for grabs. Learn more about the mechanics here.
5. Have you been itching for a dream vacation in Bali, Indonesia? Well, your P500 single receipt purchase from any store at The Grove Retail Row, or a P1,000 single receipt purchase from any Rustan’s Supermarket might just fulfill those dreams via The Grove by Rockwell Tastes and Travels Summer Raffle! Start planning your trip to The Grove or Rustan’s Supermarket this early, as you have until May 31 to be part of the June 1 draw, where two Cathay Pacific round trip tickets to Bali, and a three-day, two-night stay at Aruga by The Grove are up for grabs. Check out the complete promo mechanics here.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: This Pop-Up Library is a Bibliophile's Sanctuary
Banner illustration by Jana Jimenez