1. Whether you are a fan of Edgar Samar’s works, or simply love literature in general, drop by Samar’s Pag-Aabang Sa Kundiman: Isang Talambuhay book launch. Head over to: Conspiracy Garden Café, 59 Visayas Ave., Quezon City on March 15, 6:30PM to 10:00PM (RSVP at +63927-3824716).
2. If you are a foodie, and love our local cuisine and delicacies so much, you'll go crazy for Sikat Pinoy’s National Food Fair. Head over to: Megatrade Halls 1-3, Mega B, SM Megamall, from March 16-20, 10AM to 8PM (Free Admission).
3. If you are a history buff, Joshua Oppenheimer’s The Look of Silence will give you a deep understanding of the Indonesian Genocide. Head over to: Cine Adarna, UP Film Center, UP Diliman, Quezon City on March 17, 5:00PM and 7:30PM (P150 ticket charge).
4. Share travel adventures and plan new ones with fellow travel enthusiasts at Fliptrip.ph’s A Travel Meet Up. Head over to: Commune, 36 Polaris Street corner Durban Street, Poblacion, Makati City on March 17, 6:30PM (Free admission).
5. Indulge your Mariah Carey-lovin' self at #TheButterflyConcert, a musical inspired by Mariah’s rich discography. Head over to: The Music Museum, Greenhills, San Juan on March 17, 7:30PM. (P300 for Glitter section, P500 for Rainbow section, P800 for Daydream section).
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Beach Destinations You Can Save Up for as Early as Now