1. Sunnies Studios. Buy a pair of sunnies and get another pair for free. Head over to any Sunnies station nationwide to avail the promo that runs until July 3.
2. Skydome – SM North EDSA. Enjoy Up to 50% OFF on a selection of shoes and bags at the Skydome Shoes & Bags Sale at SM City North EDSA until July 3.
3. ZARA. Update your wardrobe by stopping by at Zara for their end of season sale that will run until July 31st.
4. MALDITA. To celebrate their 17th Anniversary, head over to any MALDITA store nearest you for the biggest sale ever. With only P17, you can buy a chambray polo or a denim pants among other things. Not bad, right?
5. Forever 21. Good news! The end of summer sale at Forever 21 is still on! Run to any Forever 21 store in the country and get deals as low as P299.
6. The SM Store Men. It's THE SM STORE's Mid-Year Clearance, great finds are at 50% off! July 1-10. All The SM Stores nationwide (except San Jose Del Monte & Trece Martires)
7. GUESS. Guess what, GUESS is on SALE! Visit any GUESS stores nationwide to avail their 50% off discount on selected items.
8. Etude House. End your summer with a bang with Etude House's Big Beauty Sale. Get a chance to purchase your favorite Etude House products up to 50% off until July 3, across all Etude House branches nationwide.
9. Topman. Hurry and drop by any TOPMAN store to get up to 70% off on selected lines from July 1-31, 2016.
10. Singapore Airlines. Singapore Airlines and MasterCard, together with SilkAir, launched the largest nationwide Mid-Year Travel Fair from July 8-31. Throughout this period, MasterCard holders as well as KrisFlyer members are given the exclusive privilege to avail of special promotional deals and a chance to win a trip to Germany or South Africa. For travelers who are not KrisFlyer members yet, the Airline and MasterCard encourage all travelers to sign up as a member on krisflyer.com for free to enjoy the exclusive fares and get the chance to win the exciting prizes. The airline is offering all-inclusive roundtrip promotional fares starting from $180 for travel out of Manila, Cebu, Davao and Kalibo from July 8, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
ALSO READ: The Roundup: Must-Check Out Events This Week (June 29-July 3)