1. Fancy a summer beauty transformation? Learn just how you can level up your look at Sisley’s Summer Looks Workshop. Beauty expert Lourd Ramos teach you how to achieve different summer-inspired looks. Head over to: Sisley Counter, Rustan’s Makati, on May 20, 2PM-330PM and 4PM-530PM (RSVP at +63917-5556984).
2. If you're in the Marikina area this Friday, you can opt to spend Friday night at SM Marikina’s Indiefest Summer Music Festival. Franco, Taken by Cars, Techy Romantics, She’s Only Sixteen, Never the Strangers, Jensen and the Flips, Motherbass, and Badkiss will all be there to sastify your partying appetite. Head over to: SM Marikina Open Parking, Marcos Highway, Marikina City, on March 20, 5PM-11PM (Free admission; view mechanics here).
3. Are you a fan of Japanese-Peruvian cuisine? Over the weekend, get a chance to meet and greet Buddha Bar’s Chef Shigeki Limura and witness him cook live in front of you! Plus, meet Buddha Bar's new menu. Head over to: Buddha Bar Manila, Picar Place, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City, on May 20 and 21, 8PM-10PM (Contact +632-8566859, +632-8566719, and +63998-9833918 for reservations).
4. Shop for healthy and eco-friendly local products, ranging from food to home and fashion items at MUNI Market. In addition to having merchants like Gouache, Bayani Brew, and Jertie Abergas, there will be workshops on upcycling, seed planting, vegan meal preparations, and pantry makeovers. Head over to: Soledad 3, Nuvali, Sta Rosa, Laguna, on May 21, 11AM to 9PM (Reserve here for paid workshops).
5. Learn the basics of doing watercolor painting with artist enondebelen’s Basic Watercolor Workshop. The three-hour long workshop will cover paint preparation, watercolor techniques, and drawing techniques. Head over to: Commune, 36 Polaris Street, Poblacion, Makati City, on May 21, 2PM-5PM (Workshop fee starts at P1400. Visit enondebelen’s Facebook page for more details).
6. Electronic music events community UNKNWN will be holding their next UNKNWN.DAY with Brazilian-Japanese DJ Gaby Endo. Accompanying Endo are Boracay DJ Erwin Edralin, producers Abdel Aziz and Knoxville, and DJ Owens Sun. Head over to: Rooftop of Lokal Hostel, 5023 P. Burgos Street, Poblacion, Makati City, on May 21, 5PM (P1,000 walk-in ticket charge).
7. This year will be the last-ever CloseUp Forever Summer party, and they are going all-out with international DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike as the headliners. If you have yet to experience one of the most-talked about summer events, now’s your last chance to experience its magic! Head over to: SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds, Pasay City, on May 21, 5PM (Ticket prices start at P4,000).
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Who Would've Thought That Coachella Would Have Its Share of Funny Moments?
Banner photograph from the UNKWN Manila Facebook page