1. For those who are fans of the swoosh, Nike Park will be having its Warehouse Sale, where select apparel, footwear, and equipment are sold for as much as 70% off. The sale will be until May 15, so start planning your trip (and prepping your wallets!) as early as now. Head over to: Park Warehouse, Agility Center, Ninoy Aquino Avenue, Paranaque City, from May 1 to 15.
2. KidZania Manila will be having its FriYay! promo beginning this May. For this promo, kids get to enjoy an additional two hours at KidZania while paying the weekday rate of P900. In addition, KidZania will be having a Miting de Pamilya special from May 14-15, in celebration of International Day of the Family. For Miting de Pamilya, visitors will get to enjoy an extended single shift (from 9AM to 5PM), while paying the regular weekend rate. Head over to: KidZania, Park Triangle, North 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
3. Select products from brands like Skechers, Merrell, Sperry, Keds, Polo Ralph Lauren, Pony, and No Fear will be sold for as much as 70% off at the Market! Market! Markdown Madness! Head over to: Market! Market! Activity Center, Taguig, from May 11-15, 10AM-9PM.
4. Makeup fans will be delighted to hear Maybelline’s Sale Alert! For the whole month of May, those who purchase two Maybelline products get one free, making it easier for you to level up your makeup game. Head over to: Watsons, Zalora, SM Beauty, and leading department stores
5. In case you are still looking for footwear perfect for summer outings, select Crocs styles will be on sale for as much as 50% off at the Crocs Clearance Sale. Head over to: All participating Crocs Stores nationwide, until May 15.
6. Luxury just got affordable at Rustan’s Luxury in Summer sale event. Get freebies or marked down items from Lalique, Christofle, Bernardaud, Rosenthal, Llandro, Meissen, and Home Accent. Better save up, as you only have until June 2 to avail of these deals! Head over to: 3rd Level, Rustan’s Shangri-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City.
ALSO READ: The Roundup: 5 Cool Summer Contests You Shouldn't Pass Up On
Banner illustration by Jana Jimenez