1. Still on the lookout for the perfect destination for your next getaway? Or searching for fantastic travel deals? Naitas’ Travel and Trade Show will surely be able to help you out with that, what with their wide array of local and international exhibitors, from airline companies to resorts and hotels. Head over to: SMX Convention Center, Pasay City, from April 8-10, 10AM-7PM (Free admission).
2. Book lovers will love the National Book Development Board’s Pinoy Bookstore Tour, as they will be touring around six bookstores (from Manila to Baguio!) for three days to spread the gospel of reading. Participants will be treated to talks and interactive discussions with publishers and literary authors. Head over to: April 8: Solidaridad Bookshop, 531 Padre Faura Street, Manila on April 8, 10AM-12PM, Artbooks.ph, 123 Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, 2:30PM-5:00PM, and Uno Morato, Garden Area GYY Building, #1 Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City, 7:00PM-9:00PM / For April 9: Pandayan Bookshop, Estrella Street, Malolos City, Bulacan, 10:00AM-12:00NN, and Orchids Bookstore, Orchids Building, V. Tiomico Street, San Fernando, Pampanga, 3:30PM-5:30PM / For April 10: Mt. Cloud Bookstore, Casa Vallejo Bldg, DPS Compound Access Road, Baguio City, 10:00AM-12:00NN (All are free of admission. Schedule of events here).
3. In case large music festivals are not your thing, the chill, intimate vibe of Attraction! Reaction! Presents: Like You Know It All is for you. Bands like Ang Bandang Shirley, Musical O, The Gory Orgies, Pastilan Dong!, Tarsius, and Huh! will be performing. Head over to: Route 196, 196-A Katipunan Extension, Blue Ridge A, Quezon City, on April 9, 9PM (P250 Entrance fee).
4. Looking to score cute trinkets, or new clothes for the summer? You might find your new favorite wardrobe pieces at Ember: A Summer Bazaar. UP Town Center Amphitheater, Diliman, Quezon City, from April 9-10 (Free Admission).
5. Gastronomes will get to discover the best of global cuisine at this year’s Madrid Fusion Manila. Don't forget to try out the exciting selection of street food and Mindanao cuisine on this day which is open to the public! Head over to: SMX Convention Center, Pasay City, on April 9, 10AM-6:30PM, (P500 Entrance fee).
6. Marvel at quirky and uniquely-made cosplay costumes at Cosplay.Ph’s Cosplay Craze. Better yet, why not join the contest and show off your design skills? Head over to: SM Masinag Antipolo, on April 10, 10AM-6PM (Free admission and registration).
7. Whether you are a dog or cat lover, Waggin’ Tails 2016 is a great event to treat our furry friends to. And if you are still in search of a pet, Cats of Manila has a cat adoption booth during the event as well. Head over to: Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, on April 10, 2PM-6PM (Free admission).
ALSO READ: The Roundup: Here Are All The Summer Music Events and Festivals You Should Not Miss
Banner photo from Madrid Fusion Manila's Facebook page