1. You don’t need to feel bad during April Fools’—get into the spirit of things at OK Lang Ako: Isang April Fools’ Kultnight. Head over to: Selda-Dos, 389 Visayas Avenue, Quezon City on April 1, 8PM (P100 ticket charge).
2. Want to indulge on all things hugot instead? Attend April Feels, and enjoy a night of live music and spoken poetry. Bands like Cheats, Oh, Flamingo!, Ourselves the Elves, and Moonwalk, along with spoken poetry artists Sofia Paderes and JM Espiritu will keep you entertained during April Fools’. Head over to: Exile on Main Street, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City on April 1, 7PM (P200 ticket charge).
3. Want to go cray on a Friday night? Drop by Ocean’s Telephone Co.’s Off The Hook. Aside from Rockaforth and Quark Henares manning the turntable, you can actually purchase tickets to the Paradise International Music Festival (if you haven't yet purchased one) here. Head over to: Frank and Dean, G/F Forbes Town Center, Burgos Circle, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on April 1, 10PM (Free Admission).
4. Party all night in Makati with international DJs Tujamo, Timmy Trumpet, Stadiumx, and Zoo Theory, along with other local DJs at the Chroma Music Festival. Head over to: Globe Circuit Makati Event Grounds, Makati City on April 2, 2:00PM (P800 ticket charge).
5. International DJs Galantis, Dannic, Firebeatz, and Kura, along with stellar local DJs like Marc Marasigan, Callum David, and Kat DJ will pump you up at the Neverland Manila X Raveolution. Head over to: McKinley West Festival Grounds, Taguig City on April 2, 8:00PM (P1910 ticket price, purchase tickets at SM Tickets).
6. Love cosplay, comics, and geeking out in general? Head off to NexCon 3, where there will be panel discussions and contests that comic book and science fiction fans will surely love. Head over to: SMX Convention Center, Seashell Lane, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City from April 2 to April 3, 11:00AM to 8:00PM (P350 ticket charge per day, purchase tickets at SM Tickets).
7. Since it’s officially vacation season for most children, drop by the Mommy Mundo Expo Kid: Summer Activity Fair with the little ones—choose from a variety of programs, from swimming, dancing, music, and many more so that your children will have a summer well-spent. Head over to: Bonifacio High Street Activity Center from April 2 to 3, 11AM to 9PM (Free admission).
ALSO READ: How to Make Saturday Night's Party Look Work For Sunday Morning