1. Listen to renowned industrial designer Kenneth Cobonpue talk about his creative process and his works at the Museum of Contemporary Art and Design’s From Inspiration to Object event. Head over to: SDA Theater, 5F DLS-CSB School of Design and Arts, 950 P. Ocampo Street, Malate, Manila on March 29, 9AM-11AM (Free Admission, RSVP to [email protected]).
2. Need motivation to start executing that idea of yours, or to pursue your passion? The Arca Room’s Anku Chibb and Deanna Rubiano, also co-founders of social and dating hub Catch 88, will hold a discussion at Design Thinking + Inspiration to help you make your dreams closer to reality. Head over to: A Space, 110 Legazpi Street, Makati City, on March 29 at 9PM (Free Admission).
3. Get out of that hump day slump through Salad Days Presents A Brave New World. Bands such as Monsterbot, Lucas, Dr. Strangeluv, The Buildings, Child/ren of the Pilgrimage, and Huh! will keep you entertained for the whole night. Head over to: Saguijo, 7612 Guijo Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City, on March 30 at 9PM (P200 door charge).
4. Because there is beauty in paintings made by toddlers, artist Tanya Escaler, together with her children Rock and Kato, collaborate on A [Beautiful] Mess, a painting exhibit featuring the works of both mother and her children. Head over to: A Space, 110 Legazpi Street, Makati City, on March 31 at 6PM (Free Admission).
5. Fans of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo should drop by Blue House: Philippines where local artists pay tribute to Kahlo’s body of work through their modern-day interpretations of her paintings. Head over to: Vinyl on Vinyl Gallery, 2135 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City from March 31 to April 16 (Free Admission).
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Celebrities and Their Dose of Godly Inspiration