1. Learn how to do sequential art (graphic storytelling using images deployed in sequence) at the 3PSEUDOCOMICS: Experiments in Sequential Art workshop. Head over to: Artery, 102 P. Tuazon Boulevard, Cubao, Quezon City on March 19, 1PM-5PM (P1,300 workshop fee inclusive of materials and snacks. Register here).
2. Be enthralled with the striking images the paint drip technique can create at artist MM Yu’s exhibit entitled A Spoonful Weighs a Ton. Head over to: MO_Space, 9th Avenue, Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City on March 19, 6PM (Exhibit will run until April 17).
3. Enjoy a night of tacos, booze, and great music from CRWN, Curtismith, Dante + Amigo, Kidthrones, and Adz at They Don’t Want Us to Eat Tacos. Head over to: Bait’s, Ground Floor Signa Designer Residences, Valero corner Rufino Streets, Makati City on March 19, 8PM (P200 ticket charge).
4. Hone your skills in fashion photography (and share a few insights) in a co-working session with Parisian fashion photographer Romain Rivierre. Head over to: A Space, 110 Legazpi St., Makati Philippines on March 20, 10AM-6PM (P1,000 workshop fee).
5. Welcome spring the Hindu way in a festival of colors at Asia Society Philippines’ Holi Festival. Head over to: SM By the Bay, Seaside Boulevard, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City on March 20, 3:30PM-7:30PM (P200 ticket charge).
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Woman, Pep Yourself Up With These Songs that Scream Girl Power
Banner Illustration by Jana Jimenez