1. Get to know emerging acts Daloy Dance Company, Mga Apo, Spectrum Collabs, and OTM as they perform at Look! Hear! Emerging Acts in the Metro. Head over to: Relik Restaurant and Bar (2/F Commercenter Building, 31st Street corner 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City) on March 7, 7PM (free admission).
2. Catch Carlos Celdran's spectacular one-man performance about 1970s Philippines in Livin' La Vida Imelda. Head over to: Pineapple Lab (6071 R. Palma Street, Barangay Poblacion, Makati City) from March 8-18, 8:30PM (P1,200 ticket charge).
3. Learn about baking or enhance your baking skills at Bakecraft's Basics of Cake Baking. Head over to: Bakecraft (Unit 6 Buencamino Street, Alabang, Muntinlupa City) on March 9, 1PM-5PM (P1,500 course fee + P750 Reservation Fee).
4. Listen to the music of MilesExperience, Dearest, Neverdie, Rusty Machines, Paranoid City, and Alfa at Indie Manila's Elusive Silence: Breaking the Habit. Head over to: Route 196 (196-A Katipunan Avenue Extension, Blue Ridge A, Quezon City) on March 10, 9PM (P200 door charge).
5. Spend the evening appreciating poetry and music at El Valeo. Head over to: DLS-CSB Angelo King International Center (Estrada Street, Malate, Manila) on March 10, 6PM-9PM (P200 ticket charge).
6. Go find great bargains, from clothes to gadgets, at the UERM Section of Urology's Rummage Sale. Head over to: UERM Medical and Memorial Center Parking Lot (64 Aurora Boulevard, Doña Imelda, Quezon City) on March 10-11, 8AM-5PM.
ALSO READ: ICYMI: These Visual Treats at Art Fair Philippines Will Make You Reflect on Life and Society