1. All-girl indie rock band Flying Ipis will be having their send-off fundraising gig just before they head to Texas for the South by Southwest (SXSW) festival. BP Valenzuela, Cheats, Ourselves the Elves, Pedicab, Taken by Cars, Squid 9, Silingan ni Felicity, and Toni B. join in on the fun as the guest performers. Head over to: Saguijo on March 4, 7PM (P300 door charge).
2. Enjoy a day of art, music, and coffee at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s Brew Your Best Year event. Activities include a street art workshop and a cup art installation, among others. Head over to: Bonifacio High Street on March 5, 12:30PM-5:30PM.
3. If you opted to skip Wanderland because you're on tipid mode, What the Fuzz 2: Too Poor for Wanderland is a good alternative. Bands The Sleepyheads, Yurei, Bubblegoo, the Exsenadors, Grows, and the Gory Orgies will be there to give you good music all night long. Head over to: Mow’s Matalino on March 5, 8PM (P150 door charge).
4. Do something different by joining Go Volunteer! Expo 2016 and learn more about volunteering from 25 different causes (with the wide array of exhibitors, you'll surely find one you'd love to support). Head over to: Glorietta Activity Center on March 5-6, 10AM to 9PM (registration is free).
5. Get fit and have fun at the Watsons Color Manila Challenge. Whether you choose to run under the 3K, 5K, or 10K categories, it will be a colorful party for all participants. Head over to: The SM Mall of Asia Grounds on March 6, 5:30 am (register at http://www.colormanilarun.com/?q=wats2)
6. Bacoleño artist Roderick Tijing will be holding an exhibit (and a toy launch!) entitled Who’s Next? By R A Tijing. Head over to: SixInch Gallery, Ronac Art Center, Greenhills, San Juan on March 6, 6PM onwards.
ALSO READ: Cultured!: 5 Things Millenials Will Miss If Martial Law Still Existed