We know no matter how you budget your travels, it’s still going to cost money. So pick one or pick all from this quick rundown of beach getaways you can save up for as early as now.
1. Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia. This has suddenly been a hot destination for the local celebrities—actress Iza Calzado and her boyfriend Ben Wintle just took a trip there late last year. And we don't see why not, this Balinese sea temple is simply breathtaking.
2. Koh Rong, Cambodia. About 10 hours away from Siem Reap where the ancient temples are, Koh Rong is fast becoming the party island in Cambodia. With its long stretch of white powdery sands and a vibrant crowd, the travel hours would just be oh -so-worth-it.
3. Gili Islands, Lombok, Indonesia. Slowly becoming a diver's destination, the Gili Islands are composed of Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air which appeal to different markets—the party crowd, couples, and families respectively.
4. Utila, Honduras. Quite the backpacker's haven, Utila has become the perfect spot to learn diving in Latin America. Yes, that and a whole lot of partying if that floats your boat.
5. Nacpan, El Nido, Philippines. With Palawan being named as the world's best island yet again, one doesn't really have to look so far. Hop on a domestic flight and explore the richness of this island—lagoons, lakes, hotsprings, and all.
6. Okinawa, Japan. You see, Japan isn't only a top destination for its Otaku culture, overwhelmingly good sushi, and Gundam. Okinawa offers a beach paradise, a side of Japan that is equally worth exploring.
ALSO READ: Cambodia Was My First
Photographs courtesy of trover.com, wallcoo.net, honduras.com, interest-travel.ru, ditablitours.com, kohrong-islandtravel.com