Choice overload is real and can add to your stress especially in our current situation where there’s so much to think about. With the slew of restaurants and home businesses offering a variety of food items, just choosing one can already be time-consuming and there’s still the matter of whether your order will be accepted, delivered when you need it, and as good as you expected it to be.
[related: Hot Stuff: This Popular Hotel Chain Is Ready for Your Revenge Travel Plans!]
The Richmonde Hotels, namely Eastwood Richmonde Hotel, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, and Richmonde Hotel Iloilo, have created the BLACK BOX EXPRESS, a collection of delectable, familiar fare with satisfying servings at reasonable prices, to make the ordering of gourmet meals a no-brainer. Here are just some of the reasons to make Richmonde’s Black Box your takeaway meal of choice:
1. You get hotel-quality food minus the exorbitant price. Richmonde always aims to provide good value for money. So, for the food offerings in all three properties, expect high-grade ingredients and tasty flavors at reasonable rates. Since splurging is not an option these days, Richmonde provides menu options that are still affordable so you can treat yourself to enjoyable and indulgent meals without spending a lot.
2. All kitchen and food & beverage teams of the Richmonde Hotels strictly observe stringent hygiene protocols in food handling and preparation. You order in to keep safe but are you confident that the food you’re ordering is safe as well? The kitchens of Richmonde Hotels have passed the quality inspection of the Department of Tourism and have been duly certified to operate. Hotel management enforces strict safety and sanitation standards to ensure the hygienic preparation and packaging of food. Proper PPEs are supplied to all staff who follow all established COVID-19 prevention guidelines to a T.
[related: In Focus: Why Gov't Should Invest In Spaces That May Help During A Pandemic]
3. You get to select from a menu of familiar comfort food favorites. Ordering becomes so much easier when you know what you’re getting. Richmonde Hotels curated some of the best sellers of all their menus to create the ultimate takeaway list to satisfy any craving. Offering dishes from breakfast items, gourmet meals and bento boxes, to snack bites and sweet desserts, Richmonde is your very own one-stop shop for food to-go. What’s more, all three hotels offer your favorite signature items like the Richmonde Burger made with 100% Angus beef and freshly baked pretzel bun, the soft and cheesy Richmonde Ensaymada, and the super moist Richmonde Chocolate Cake.
4. You can choose menu items with just the right serving size you need. There are combo meals if you have a big appetite, family sizes and food platters that are great for sharing, and bento boxes for solo eating that’s still quite filling. Even party-like feasts perfect for home celebrations are available at Eastwood Richmonde with servings available for 2 to 3 persons and 4 to 5 persons. You can order your own DIY boodle kit with the Boodle Black Box which comes complete with crispy pata, tuna tail barbecue, chicken inasal, pinaputok na tilapia, salted egg with green mango salad, aligue rice, coco macaroons and even banana leaves. For a premium set that’s sure to be a smashing hit, the Black-Buster Blowout includes grilled ribeye steak, prawns thermidor, mussels in wine, pork BBQ ribs, cheeseburger casserole pasta, pommes Anna (sliced potatoes in butter), and caramel brownies.
5. Customization is possible for bulk orders. These days, bulk ordering of packed meals for delivery is the new catering. For these requirements, Richmonde can accommodate requests for custom-made meals for a minimum order requirement. Plus, you can even add your own label, note or branding to the Black Box packaging.
[related: Cheat Sheet: Easy Bedroom Makeover Tips To Remember]
6. Advance ordering means you get your order on time. A specified lead time is required for certain menu items to ensure that your order gets to you exactly at the time you want. And because you communicate with the hotel directly, you can be assured that there is no chance of your order getting cancelled once your it is confirmed.
7. Delivery is free within neighboring areas. Richmonde offers complimentary delivery service of takeaway orders to addresses within Eastwood City and within the areas of San Miguel Avenue, Pearl Drive, Lourdes St., and Escriva Drive, if ordering from Eastwood Richmonde and Richmonde Ortigas, respectively.
8. Delivery fees help displaced hotel workers. As a way of helping displaced hotel associates, Eastwood Richmonde and Richmonde Ortigas gives those willing to work part-time as delivery persons the opportunity to earn some money. The flat rate of PhP 150 for deliveries to nearby cities like Quezon City, Pasig, Marikina, San Juan, Taguig, Mandaluyong and Makati, are given to them in full.
[related: Cheat Sheet: How To Clean And Disinfect Your Home Fast]
9. Convenient online payment options available. Contactless is the way to go. You can settle payments for your takeaway orders via an online payment gateway for credit card transactions, or online bank transfers, whichever is more convenient for you.
10. Curbside pickup is also available. No need to park if you prefer to get your freshly prepared orders from the hotel yourself. You can have these conveniently handed over to you at the hotel driveway. Just make arrangements with the hotel upon ordering.
[related: In Focus: What To Expect Entering Your Favorite Malls This GCQ]
Staying home and staying safe doesn’t mean depriving yourself of the delectable dishes you’ve come to love and enjoy at Richmonde. According to Richmonde Hotel Iloilo Sous Chef Jeffrey Ticao, “With the special takeaway menu we created, our loyal patrons here in Iloilo can continue to enjoy their usual favorites in their residences or offices.” For those clients with specific tastes or even dietary restrictions, Eastwood Richmonde Hotel Executive Chef Victor Barangan confidently reveals, “As much as we can, we try to apply the usual flexibility we give our dine-in guests to our takeaway customers. Our main goal is and will always be the satisfaction of our guests.”
For the complete and updated menus of the Richmonde Hotels and instructions on how to order, just click on the following links:
For the latest updates on offers and announcements, please follow Richmonde’s accounts on Facebook (@RichmondeHotelOrtigas, @EastwoodRichmondeHotel, @RichmondeHotelIloilo) and on Instagram (@Richmonde_rho, @[email protected], @Richmonde.rhi).
ALSO READ: ABS-CBN Lifestyle Asks: Aljon Salonga Debunks Myths About Water Polo
Photos courtesy of Richmonde