EverSince, an e-commerce start-up, is launching Asia’s first online experience marketplace with the purpose of curating unique once-in-a-lifetime moments for social good. To celebrate the launch, EverSince has joined forces with hospitality stalwart, Mission Hills, to offer an epic travel luxury experience through a sweepstake campaign that benefits their cornerstone charity partner, Rainforest Trust.
To enter the sweepstake, members just need to purchase a special edition commemorative gift from Mission Hills for the opportunity to receive an all-expenses paid vacation to Hainan Island. Proceeds will go towards Rainforest Trust’s mission to help reforestation efforts around the world. The commemorative gift can be purchased at http://bit.ly/mh-chalk. The Sweepstakes runs from November 4, 2019 until December 31, 2019 only.
“Mission Hills is always keen to adopt new and innovative ways of marketing and promoting Hainan and our properties,” said Tenniel Chu, Vice Chairman of Mission Hills. “We’re excited to partner with a regional start-up such as EverSince for this campaign and admire the social impact their business model delivers.”
“Excited to be launching a travel offering like this,” said Jake Fong, Chief Experience Officer of EverSince. “Especially since we see a growing trend to having YOLO experiences and to make an impact at the same time is appealing to millennials and the younger generation.”
Ultimate Island Getaway
A member will have the chance to make this exclusive offer their own. The lucky individual and a friend will be flown into Haikou, Hainan Island in China. Upon arrival, they are transported via limousine to check into the Ritz-Carlton villa on Mission Hills Haikou.
The ultimate island getaway experience includes:
- Cocktail masterclass with, Lu Yao, one of Asia’s 50 best bartenders. Learn the basics of his trade while creating your own cocktail recipe.
- A bespoke 8-course menu designed exclusively for you by the head chef of Tin Lung Heen.
- A nourishing spa session using Hainan Island’s volcanic minerals.
- Aerial adventure in a Robinson R44 helicopter with an IG famous lifestyle photographer. Learn how to enhance your photography skills to capture the best views.
- Island hopping on your own private catamaran.
- Cultural brunch at the first theme park named after the award winning director, Feng Xiaogang
Benefit a worthy cause by simply making a one-time purchase at any of the following 4 price tiers: US$10, US$25, US$50 or US$100, and you will have the chance to experience this ultimate island getaway. The full details of this experience are available at http://bit.ly/mh-chalk.
ALSO READ: In Focus: 10 Bikini Poses To Steal From Nadine Lustre This Summer Season