Nadine Lustre is not only the gorgeous Pinay classic beauty we all admire, she is also one style bombshell we can't resist, as she headlines the cult romantic teleserye On the Wings of Love with James Reid and Metro Manila Film Festival 2015 entry Beauty and the Bestie, also with James, Coco Martin, and Vice Ganda.
She first captivates you with her infectious smile then spellbinds you with her stunning look, from head to toe—as seen on her Instagram account.
But we're definitely sure there are some style facts you may not know about Nadine that will surely surprise you. Here are five pieces of trivia about her that you need to arm yourself with:
1. She used to be a boyish dresser. Who would imagine this? But we must say that even men's clothing could look good on her!
2. She used to be a cosplayer. Before, she would even go to the mall wearing a headband similar to that of Japanese anime Naruto's.
3. One of her style pegs is international model Elizabeth Jane Bishop. An eye-catching brunette model also popular on Instagram and Tumblr, Elizabeth Jane Bishop inspires Nadine when it comes to dressing up.
4. Her go-to makeup artist is Jelly Eugenio. Nadine's loyal, ever trusted fairy godmother has really brought her innate and sterling beauty for the whole world to see.
5. When it comes to style, Nadine believes in authenticity is the way to go. She makes sure her true personality is showcased by her personal style. "I’m just being myself, from the way I dress to the way I look,” Nadine says.” I don’t want to change anything naman kasi siyempre nakilala ako ng mga tao ganito itsura ko. They learned to love me as I am, parang kahit na ganito itsura ko, ganon. Ayokong may mabago kasi I’m not competing with anyone naman," she said in a Metro interview.