Happening at Market Market! this Saturday, March 16, Mountain Dew is taking it to the next level by taking over the gaming world. The brand known to encourage everyone to chase thrills is upping its game by launching its first ever Dew Day Gaming Event, a full day packed with all types of real and virtual activities for everyone who wants to get into the action online. #DewDay welcomes gamers of all levels to experience a one-of-a-kind convention, created in partnership with Road to Sea Games and Mineski Gaming Cafe.
Ready to chase the thrill? Here are some things you can look forward to this weekend:
1. Free play areas for crowd favorites Tekken and Nintendo Switch. Battle with your favorite characters at the Tekken Experience Zone, or enjoy an impromptu party by playing mini-games at the Nintendo Switch Zone.
2. Wall climbing with a twist. This extreme sport will be taken to the next level with augmented reality. Chase the thrill as you scale up the peaks of your dreams at the AR wall climbing zone.
3. A live Tekken and Mobile Legends showmatch by gaming legends. Watch your favorite top gamers, Team Bren Esports vs. Team Cignal Ultra and PB ESports AK vs. PB ESports Doujin, battle each other at the main stage area.
4. Meet and greet with your favorite celebrity gamers. Get up close and personal with celebrity gamers, such as, Ako si Dogie, Wil Dasovich, Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao, and watch them play their favorite games on stage.
5. Special performances by James Reid, Nadine Lustre, and Bret Jackson. To cap off the day with the ultimate thrill, Mountain Dew brand ambassadors James and Nadine will be performing with their friend and fellow Careless Music Manila member Bret Jackson.
So what are you waiting for? Join us for all the action on #DewDay!
#DewDay will be on Saturday, March 16, 2019 starting 10am at the Market Market Activity Center, Taguig. For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/mountaindewPH/.
ALSO READ: Lifestyle Buzz: What NOT To Miss When Traveling In The City And Beyond!
Images courtesy of Mountain Dew and James Reid's official Instagram