Bad breakouts—we’ve all been there. One day you wake up and there they are, smack in the middle of your face! And as much as you want to hide from the world, you just can’t. You still have to drag yourself out of your house and well, “face” the day.
Sounds too familiar? Below are some situations every girl can totally relate to (plus, how we really deal with it!).
1. When you wake up and realize that you forgot to do your nightly skincare routine.
What. A. Nightmare. Skip one night, and everything can just go so wrong!
2. When it’s that time of the month, and you just can’t help but think, “Why is it my fault?!”
You do know it happens every month, right? There’s not much you can do about that, but don’t worry—this too shall pass.
3. When you wake up with a BIG pimple on your face, on the day of a BIG presentation.
As if your presentation isn’t a horror story in itself.
4. When the oil and dirt on your face sticks more than you taking public transpo.
After achieving the perfect skincare regimen, you feel like you deserve at least a decent commute. Hate to break it to you, but it just doesn’t work that way.
5. When you just wanna go through the day unnoticed, but bes just has to point out your (very much) noticeable pimple.
We all have that one friend who says things as they are; and most of the time, we appreciate their honesty. But not when it’s about the thing we’re most insecure about.
For girls, pimples are pretty much our greatest enemy; but we’ll let you in on a secret: Eskinol Deep Cleanser. Yep, nothing fancy—just your besh-ever deep cleanser to help you get pimple-causing dirt off your face and achieve truly linis-kinis skin! With Eskinol’s micro-cleanse anti-bacterial formula, we don’t have to worry about dealing with these situations ever again!
Eskinol Deep Cleanser is available on Shopee and Lazada.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: We Saw It Coming—Here's Why Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray Is The Complete Package!
Photographs and GIFs courtesy of Eskinol