Every car owner or enthusiast knows that keeping their vehicles in tiptop shape requires care and maintenance that can take a toll on the wallet. Motoring show Rev on ANC, the ABS-CBN News Channel offers car enthusiasts and leather lovers an easy DIY hack to restore those leather interiors (whether it’s the whole surface or just select leather trim) from unsightly nicks, cuffs, scratches, and blemishes.
[related: Hot Stuff: This Revolutionary Gizmo Is An Absolute Must For Those With Kids And Pets!]
1. Assemble your DIY kit. Depending on how much leather your car interiors have, keep this a cleaning kit handy with the following essentials: a microfiber towel, leather cleaner, cotton buds, regular shoe cream polish in the color of your car’s leather trim, and latex gloves.
2. Inspect leather surface and clean it with a regular rag. Give the leather surfaces an overall wipe down with a rag and leather cleaner.
3. Wear latex gloves to protect your skin from the dye of the cleaner. Put on latex gloves and apply small amounts of leather polish on to cotton buds.
4. Apply leather scuff concealer on cotton buds and apply on affected area and let dry. Apply on affected areas little by little.
5. Apply leather cleaner on entire leather area for even finish. Use the microfiber to apply leather cleaner on the entire leather area to even out the polish.
For more car maintenance tips, an honest take on the classic and latest rides, up-to-the-minute auto news, and real expert guidance for motorists and automobile enthusiasts, watch Season 3 of ANC’s Rev hosted by Paolo Abrera with co-hosts Angie Mead-King, JP Tuason, and Manskee Nascimento, Friday nights at 8:30 pm on ANC, the ABS-CBN News Channel (ANC). Watch it via livestreaming or on demand at iwantv.com.ph. For updates, follow @abscbnpr on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: All These Beautiful Influencers Rose Up Together At Metro Manila Pride March 2018!
Banner image courtesy of Ford Philippines