By Denice Dinsay
In September of 2013, Enrique Gil made our hearts flutter as David, the sweet and romantic second love interest of Cat (played by Bea Alonzo) in She’s the One. In just a few days, he returns to television as Lakas, a warrior who seeks to regain his honor in the upcoming series Bagani. While he’s played different kinds of roles in the past, Enrique’s street style remained the same throughout the years. We narrowed down some of our fave looks to date!
[related: Style Inspo: Parisian Princess? Warrior Queen? Liza Has Exhibited These Iconic Looks With Panache!]
1. Enrique goes monochromatic basic with this OOTD! A perfect combination of classy yet casual with the blazer and the striped shirt. With his circular shades, he looks exactly like the star he is.
2. Who says men can’t wear pink? Enrique proves doubters wrong as he pulls off a pink shirt, brown blazer, and black ripped skinny jeans.
3. He's a dog lover, too! This one's casual and simple yet we can’t help but swoon with this white statement shirt and black baseball cap!
4. Summer is near! Welcome the season like this 25-year-old actor with a printed matching ensemble.
5. Enrique is swag personified: distressed denim jacket, black cap, and just the right amount of bling to stand out and make a statement!
6. Despite this plain black shirt and black snapback hat, it’s hard to miss Enrique with his red studded necklace and dark tinted circular shades.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: All The Hot Deets At Coleen's Enviable Bachelorette Party In Hawaii By Ria Atayde
Banner Image from Enrique Gil's Instagram account