By Denice Dinsay
Ever since she starred as the beautiful and hardworking Agnes in the 2014 series Forevermore, Liza has caught the country's eye with her Mestiza features and, lately, her keen sense of style. But in her upcoming (and first!) fantaserye Bagani, she plays a warrior named Ganda—quite a contrast from the usual sweet and unassuming roles she's played. In celebration of her latest project, let’s have a throwback of this camera darling's fashionable metamorphosis throughout the years!
[related: Daily Diaries: Party Girl? Liza Soberano May Not Be Exactly That, But She Can Still Spell Nightlife!]
1. Liza pulls off this innocent Ariana Grande look with a high ponytail and side swept bangs. While others have a hard time wearing and combining bright colors, Liza does it with ease—even posing with those pouty lips!
2. Liza channels her tribal side by going full-on Coachella: straight hair with a lacey top and minimal accessories make her look very fresh and casual.
3. Liza is princess personified with this ensemble! She looks like she came straight out of a fairytale with her long, side-swept hair and sparkling ball gown.
4. Short hair, don’t care! Liza goes to an event wearing ripped jeans and flowy top. Her pointed heels makes her look like the sophisticated lady she is.
5. Liza continues to rock it! Looking like Sandra Dee from Grease, she got the whole look down from the leather jacket to leather jeans!
6. Who can forget this night where she left everyone speechless in her Michael Cinco gown? One word to describe it? Iconic.
7. Oh là là! Paris is the city of love and we are certainly loving her Parisian sense of fashion in this picture—from her French beret down to those envy-worthy boots!
ALSO READ: Hotties Alert: These Gorgeous 'British Got Talent' 2014 Winners Are Serenading Manila On Feb. 26!
Banner Images taken from Twitter.com/lizanianz account and Liza Soberano's Instagram account