The most wonderful time of the year is fast approaching, and everyone is getting busier preparing for Christmas parties and family vacations. But with the limited time we have to celebrate the holidays, we want to make sure we don’t waste even a second of it!
So, now, the question is: how do we achieve that when there’s a big chance that we can get stuck in holiday traffic? Well, to help you out, we’ve rounded up 5 things you can do to make the most out of your holiday break—sans the (long) travel time!
1. Rest & Unwind. A little down time is all we need every now and then—and what better way to make the most out of our free time than a bit of R&R with the loved ones? Pro tip: book hotels (like Solaire!) with special holiday packages for a complete experience!
2. Go For A Swim. A good swim is (almost) never a bad idea! For those who prefer a more active kind of quality time with family or friends, ‘tis the season to go for a dip.
3. Watch Live Entertainment. We’re so used to watching nearly everything from our smartphones, but if you want a one-of-a-kind experience (and some #ChristmasFeels), indulge yourself with some live entertainment this December! We heard that there will be a Disco Countdown at Eclipse in Solaire on the 31st.
4. Play & Have Fun. In the mood for some thrill and fun? Why not spend the night away at a casino? There are plenty around Manila, but we highly recommend Solaire’s Casino, as it offers a wide range of world-class gaming experiences from your favorite table games to slot machines.
5. Go On A Food Trip. There’s nothing like embarking on a food trip with friends—and the holidays is the ideal excuse (if we ever need one) to go on a dining spree! Invite your friends now and check out these dining promos at Solaire’s Waterside, Finestra, Yakumi, Red Lantern, or Fresh!
There are many different activities we can choose from, but wouldn’t it be the best thing (like, EVER!) if we’re able to do ALL these things in just one destination—you know, to avoid the roads even just for the holidays?
With luxurious resort-style accommodations, extensive dining options, impressive gaming facilities, state-of-the-art lyric theatre, notable indoor shooting range, chic retail shops, and a majestic view of Manila Bay, Solaire Resort & Casino is the place to be, especially during this time of year! They offer a unique experience of comfort and luxury—all underlined by the unparalleled warm Filipino hospitality. Solaire, without a doubt, gives the best value for your time and money!
Solaire is one of only two five-star Philippine hotels in The Forbes Travel Guide. It takes pride in its “outstanding, often iconic properties with virtually flawless service and amazing facilities.” So, if you’re planning to have the “staycation of your dreams” anytime soon, Solaire Resort & Casino should be at the top of your list!
Visit www.solaireresort.com now to book your stay and make reservations!
ALSO READ: In Focus: At 19, Filipino-Dutch Edana Keijdener Holds A Lot Of Promise In Her Enchanting Music