By April Jamie Bustamante
Dying to know what the holy grail ingredient for skincare solutions is? Well then, you’ve come to the right place! Yes, there is a vitamin—a powerful antioxidant—that works to help repair skin damage while keeping the signs of aging at bay! The secret? Vitamin E! Don’t believe us? Keep reading.
Here are five benefits you probably didn’t know about Vitamin E:
1. It keeps your skin moisturized. Skincare experts swear by Vitamin E’s powerful role to moisturize dry skin. While it leaves your skin feeling soft and silky smooth, it also restores and locks in moisture to keep your skin hydrated!
2. It helps lighten dark circles. Ah, dark under-eye circles—the culprit that makes us look more exhausted than we actually are. But fret not, because studies show that Vitamin E reduces their puffiness and darkness. Just apply it to your under eye circles, massage your skin gently, and leave it on overnight. Remember to avoid directly touching your eyes when doing so.
3. It fades scars faster. If you want to get rid of unsightly scars, we’re here to tell you that YES, there’s still hope! According to skin experts, Vitamin E fast-tracks the healing of damaged skin. What’s more, it keeps scars from becoming permanent by lightening the marks.
4. It wards off sun damage. Who here is guilty of not applying sunscreen before braving the golden sun? Better start including Vitamin E to your daily regimen! As a potent nutrient, it defends your skin against harmful UV rays! How? By countering damage to cell membranes. Although Vitamin E cannot directly be classified as sunscreen, it wouldn’t hurt to minimize the sun’s damaging effects to your skin.
5. It fights the signs of skin aging. Wrinkles, age spots, crow’s feet—you name it! Vitamin E combats skin aging from within, neutralizing the damaging effects of free radicals! It also boosts the production of collagen, the tissue that keeps your skin supple and flawless.
Yes, Vitamin E can do all that for you! You see, the wonders of this nutrient come from how it works from within—giving you that gorgeous glow from the inside!
So, go ahead, add Vitamin E to your daily skin routine, and make your friends wonder how you maintain that beautiful, radiant skin na kapansin-pansin! For starters, try Myra’s skincare solutions. With their wide array of products from beauty vitamins, to hand and body lotions, facial moisturizers, and facial wash, your skin will surely be in for a nice treat! Myra 400-E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) is available nationwide for P12 (SRP) per capsule. Go to the Myra website to know more about this vitamin-based skincare brand. D-Alpha Tocopherol is the generic name of Myra 400-E.
ALSO READ: Beauty Inspo: Five Confident Women On Local TV We Secretly Want to Be Like
Photographs from Unsplash.com