By Hershey Neri
We love Julia Barretto for a lot of reasons—she’s a talented actress, we totally ship her with Joshua Garcia, and there’s no denying that her OOTDs are definitely peg-worthy!
What we like about this Love You to the Stars and Back actress’s sense of style is that it’s totally relatable. Julia definitely knows how to look cool and fashionably chic in low maintenance outfits, and the good news is that they’re super easy to copy!
One style tip we can get just by looking through this fashionista’s Instagram feed? Never run out of neutrals and denim pieces in your wardrobe! Because let’s be honest here—with these classic pieces, it’s totally hassle-free to mix and match clothes.
Below, check out 9 of our favorite Julia Barretto lazy-girl outfits!
1. A white bodysuit and a pair of high-waist jeans make for a no-brainer combo.
2. For a comfy and on-trend pick, pair a track suit with your go-to sneakers.
3. An oversized shirt and shorts are perfect for a laidback weekend.
4. A denim jacket can elevate any outfit.
5. A printed shirt can easily go from a daytime errand to an evening hang with your friends.
6. It's all about the accessories. Go for a chic backpack to up your style game.
7. A loose, bell-sleeved top goes perfectly with high-waist denims for a boho look.
8. Going on a night-out? A velvet top is a classy choice!
9. Black-on-black plus white sneakers are perfect when you're on-the-go!
Which of these are you copying stat? Let us know what you think about Julia's style in the comments below!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: These Celebs Are Flaunting Their Abs In These Sporty Outfits!
Banner Photography from Julia Barretto