One of Korea’s hottest stars, Kim Jae Joong, will hold his first ever fan meeting event in the Philippines on November 30, 2017 at Smart Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, and fans have been thrilled since the news came out! He will not only do a meet and greet with the fans, but also do a performance that his stans surely won't forget!
His versatility made him the "Ace of Aces" of the idol industry, so his popularity is no surprise for every Hallyu fan out there which is one of the reasons why he got the nickname "Hero." In all honesty, there’s none that he lacks of. Check out why we think so below!
1. He's a true idol. At fifteen years old, Kim Jae Joong was put into a South Korean boy group named TVXQ. They became the Nation’s Boy Group from 2003 to 2009 because of their exceptional singing and dancing chops, making Jae Joong one of the most anticipated performers. Plus, their visuals are out of this world!
In 2009, he, and the other two members of TVXQ (Junsu and Yoochun), formed a trio boy group, entering the industry with their own brand called JYJ. Jae Joong has also released a ton of his own tracks including "One Kiss," which topped both local and foreign charts.
2. He's an actor to watch out for. With his expressive eyes and killer smile, it’s not surprising that Jae Joong has acted in a lot of films and television dramas. This include the film Heaven’s Postman which he starred alongside actress Han Hyo Joo, and his latest television drama entitled Manhole which got the attention of the viewers because of its unique story line.
3. He's a genuine musician. He writes almost all of his songs, whether it’s with his group or his solo projects. At the same time, he has composed songs for television dramas like Dr. Jin and Triangle. He’s truly a gifted artist!
4. He's also a designer. Fashion is a big deal in South Korea that even Korean boy idols value it, and Kim Jae Joong is no exception to that. With his sense of style, Jae Joong has been in demand in the fashion industry that he even established his own fashion brand, Moldir, in 2014 where he poses as the art director for his own brand’s bags and cellphone cases. Korean idols like SNSD’s Yuri and CNBLUE’s Yonghwa have been spotted wearing his designs.
5. He does behind-the-scenes work. Aside from being an all-around performer in front of the camera, Jae Joong also has a knack for directing. He was the Executive Director of JYJ's Worldwide Tour in 2011. In the same year, he was also a part of the directing team for the LG Whisen Rhythmic All Stars.
This multi-talented artist has truly made a name for himself in the industry, and we are very much thankful for his existence. Who isn’t, right?
Are you going to Kim Jae Joong’s first official fan meeting? Tickets are available at all Ticketnet outlets or online at www.ticketnet.com.ph. For inquiries, contact Ticketnet at (02) 911-5555 or Fangirlasia at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+63) 916-231-1512. Don’t miss it!
ALSO READ: In Focus: Six Celebrities Who Love K-Dramas As Much As We Do
Banner Photography from Soompi, GIFs from GIPHY