It's been a while since we last saw our favorite "Crush" here in the country, and the long wait was over with David Archuleta's comeback concert last October 20. It was an unforgettable night fully packed with Pinoy Archies who sang along to the American Idol runner up's songs from his new album, Postcards in the Sky, as well as hits from his previous records. It rang a major throwback, and nine years since we got to know David, he still gave us feels. Here are five highlights from last Friday night!
1. Jasmine and David reunion! Jasmine Curtis-Smith, with boyfriend Jeff Ortega, joined the concert crowd to show support to her former love team. ICYMI, th etwo starred in a mini-series before!
2. He. Actually. Danced! The crooner sent the crowd to a frenzy after showcasing his moves in his opening song, Up All Night—his skills are lit!
3. The "You Are My Song" duet with Tippy Dos Santos. The two gave a heartwarming rendition to this OPM classic (It's also part of David's exclusive Philippine album!)
4. David tears up while singing Nandito Ako. One of the night's highlights, it was such an emotional moment for him to be singing OPM once again.
5. He ends the night with Crush. There wasn't a better way to close the show, he made sure to give fans a feeling we'll always and always come back to—even after that night!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: How David Archuleta Sparks Legit Inspiration With His Music Comeback!
Photographs by Cielo Fernando