When it comes to styling, a short ‘do may seem to lack versatility which is why most girls are usually hesistant when it comes to getting rid of their long locks. What most people fail to realize, however, is that there are numerous options to choose from. From bobs to lobs and fringes, switching up your hairstyle is very easy to do! Need some inspiration? Take quick notes from these gorgeous ladies who were brave enough to lose the length in exchange for a fab new look!
1. Keep it fun and young with full bangs like Anne Curtis. Make sure to get a trim every few weeks to maintain this youthful look and avoid getting your eyes blocked by all the hair.
2. To achieve Laureen Uy’s wavy look, part your hair in sections and make use of your rollers and hairdryer. Don’t keep the rollers on too long to get a natural wave that’s neat and perfect for any occasion.
3. Bea Alonzo adds a bit more edge to her mane with an angled lob. This cut barely grazes the shoulder, and pairing it with some effortless waves can make for a look that screams Parisian chic.
4. Georgina Wilson looks extra sexy with this sleek modern look. Achieving this ‘do is simple, but don’t forget to wash your hair first before grabbing your straightener to avoid ending up with greasy looking strands.
5. Take a step forward in style and embrace your creativity by adding extra flair to your hair like how Kathryn Bernardo jazzes up her lob with subtle metallic tinsels.
6. Erich Gonzales wears her hair in an array of styles, but one thing that remains constant is the presence of her side bangs. Whether straight or curly, a little sideswept bangs can make any girl look sweet and feminine.
Now that you’ve seen the many different ways you can sport a short hairdo, you don't need to be afraid the next time you’re thinking about chopping your hair off! Be brave and just go for it, girl!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: We Are Obsessed With Kathryn Bernardo's Latest Look!
Banner Photography from Erich Gonzales