By Ira Pablo
The holidays are nearing. Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Giving the usual umbrella, ballpens, tumblers, and mugs as corporate gifts and giveaways at every Christmas party and event doesn’t have to be such a bore. We found friends over at a company called PromoCentral that are experts in the field of promotional giveaways and premiums. Says their sales director Bobby Disini, people “are looking for items to give away during Christmas–something different, something unique. Even though it is an old concept, a ballpen or a notebook, they are always looking for something fresh.”
And that is exactly what PromoCentral items offer! Since they create customized items in wholesale, everyone in your gift list will surely be covered. These products not only make perfect and trendy corporate giveways during company Christmas parties, conventions, or functions, but also practical for everyday use as well! Here's a checklist of new Christmas gift ideas you can give your nice—and naughty—millennial colleagues! Each of these is sure to impress anyone with your thoughtfulness!
1. Personalized items. Giving ordinary items as presents—may they be pillows, key chains, or bags—can still be unique by tweaking it up a little bit.
Here is a cute container you can customize with any design!
Emoji pillow? Yaaaas!
How about this keychain slash bottle opener?
Customizable beach bags and floaties are perfect for your random weekends at the beach!
A retro-designed lunchbox, maybe?
Liquid containers you can design yourself!
It doesn’t have to be a big takeaway from a regular item. PromoCentral offers more than a regular ballpen—one is more functional and more unique in shape. Use it as a stylus, ligther, or even a USB!
2. Mobile phone holders. These accessories are pretty practical for anyone who's on his phone right now a.k.a. every single one of us! The Magic Bean is a mobile phone holder that comes in many customizable colors. Not only does it hold your phone while charging, it also amplifies the sound of the music you’re playing. The PowerStand is also a mobile stand that simultaneously works as a powerbank! It also has an LED light that can be used for emergency!
3. Portable speakers. Twist and Shout Speaker is as efficient as any 2018 gadget can be. Twist the speaker and use the sticky pad to hold your phone. Imagine watching Netflix on it but amplified like in cinemas! Okay, a little exaggeration there, but at least both your hands are now free to hold your popcorn and soda!
The next two items are more commonly used as advertising tools...
4. Augmented Reality Shirts. Say what? These Teemoji AR shirts are perfect for those events that want to step up their promotional game. When scanned via Teemoji app on your mobile phone camera, the shirt comes alive playing your background with customizable Snapchat-ish filters! Plus, its ready for sharing in all social media platforms.
5. 3D Hologram Fan. If you have that extra budget, here's a little sumthin-sumthin that we haven’t seen before. This is a fan that when used, will display hologram images you can pre-design. You can hang it around your stores, bars, restaurants, or groceries!
You can use your company logo, photos, videos or other designs for the Hologram! How's that for taking your promotional items a little bit extra?
On top of all these unique items, PromoCentral takes pride in their representatives. “When our people go to the clients, they don’t just peddle these stuff. They listen first. And when they listen, they already have something in mind," says Disini. They specialize in researching the best functional item designed for every company. PromoCentral makes the excellent partner for every corporation’s marketing campaign—make your hotshot brand or company logo stand out by putting it on one these items from PromoCentral!
All items listed are available at PROMOCENTRAL, a one-stop shop for all corporate gifts and premium items. You can visit them before the Christmas traffic at the 3rd floor, Promenade Building 198 Wilson Street, Cor. P. Guevarra St in San Juan City. Their accommodating representatives can show you around and demonstrate how their items work. You can also call them at +632 7210244 or +632 8758984 and visit their website at www.promocentral.net or drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ALSO READ: Style Inspo: Imagine These UAAP-NCAA Student-Athletes As The Ever-Stylish 'Riverdale' Characters!