For events and special occasions in makeup you still want to step out confident and feel comfortable within your own skin even if it's been somewhat embellished with layers of product. You always hope to look like a better version of yourself yet dialled up more than usual. Here are a couple of celebrity makeup artists you can contact who've done the many beautiful faces a lot of us have admired online. Yes, they're within reach whether it be just an email or text message away!
1. Anthea Bueno (for inquiries: email@example.com) Known for the refreshed glowing faces she creates and expertise with colorful, artistic looks for editorial spreads, Anthea has confident strokes you can count on. She does frequent work on Ylona Garcia, Leila Alcasid, and Iza Calzado Anthea has created looks for the red carpet and she throws in occasional wedding gigs as well.
2. Jelly Eugenio (for inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org) Nadine Lustre, Andrea Brillantes, and Sarah Lahbati appreciate and recognize Jelly's talent for total glamour when it comes to makeup. Jelly's knack for nailing intense yet beautiful looks with the wave of a brush always manages to catch people's attention.
3. Gery Penaso. (for inquiries: email@example.com • 09154403238) Gery is the makeup artist who mentored and guided Pia Wurtzbach online through chat when she did her own winning Miss U makeup look. He was her go-to makeup artist from MAC then and up 'til now she trusts him to take the lead when it comes to taking her glam level up to the extreme.
[related: Throwback Treasure: Take Some Makeup Inspo From These 'Au Naturel' Star Magic Ball Looks!]
4. Mickey See. (For inquiries: Ms.Jeanette Viber or Whatsapp (No calls) +(63)9178037288 / firstname.lastname@example.org) For Liza Soberano's go-to makeup artist, Mickey, he's often fully booked but he still caters to non-showbiz clients in between. Who can forget the clean flawless looks he's always created for her? His talented hand also has great expertise in managing between intense and light looks.
5. Eman De Leon. (for inquiries: email@example.com ) Eman has been doing the makeup of MayMay Entrata and Kisses Delavin ever since they were still in Pinoy Big Brother. His skill has refined and grown and together with the success of PBB's tandem BFFs his makeup career still continues to rise. Eman's looks are clean, fresh, and always photogenic.
6. MJ Bornales. (for inquiries: 0917 860 3009 / firstname.lastname@example.org) She's often first MUA choice for birit queen, Jona Viray and occasionally MJ has done other younger celebs like Claudia Barretto. MJ's expertise is her variation with color and how distinctly each cosmetic color used is blended to perfection.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Want Your Best Skin Yet? We'll Teach You How To 'Sandwich' Your Skincare Routine!
Photos from: Instagram.com/antheabueno, Instagram.com/jellyeugenio, Instagram.com/emandeleon, Instagram.com/mickeysee, Instagram.com/mj_bornales, Instagram.com/gerypenaso