Nowadays, clothes, makeup, and skincare aren't just the major concerns of most people anymore. Your overall appearance also involves oral care, that's why maintaining your pearly whites is just as important! Apart from getting braces (if you're not-so-lucky to be born with perfect chompers), teeth whitening is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself. If you're clueless about achieving that brighter smile, here are some things you may try to achieve it!
1. Go DIY. The secret lies...at home. Yes, just go straight to your kitchen and mix two parts apple cider vinegar and one part baking soda to create your very own whitening solution! Apply two to three times a week for better results.
2. Wear red. It's time to bring out your favorite red lipstick! Red contrasts the yellowness of the teeth; thus, revealing brighter pearly whites.
3. Choose products that work extra. Charcoal toothbrushes have become a huge thing because of its detoxifying properties. Popular toothpaste brands have already developed products that promise double-duty work on your teeth, too.
4. See your dentist regularly. Do not neglect the role of your dentist in your life. Nothing beats regular professional cleaning to effectively remove plaque that causes discoloration of your teeth.
5. Go to a dental spa. Now, if going to the dentist isn't enough for you anymore, we discovered this newly opened dental whitening center called Smile Bar in Bonifacio Global City. They offer non-invasive whitening services that are fast and easy. Depending on your preference, you can even choose single, double, or triple whitening treatments. Cool, right?
Proper oral care isn't just about hygiene these days. It's also a way to look your absolute best! Do you have any other tips and tricks to maintain those pearly whites? Sound off in the comments below!
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: 10 Cruelty-Free Beauty Brands To Switch To
Banner photograph from Chalk Magazine.