Sneakers have always been a style must-have because of their laid-back vibe and on-trend look. It's true that you can wear them with literally everything, and we've got these celebs to prove this theory right. Check out how you can step up your style game with these easy-to-steal outfits from Lauren Reid, Anne Curtis, and more!
1. If you think you can no longer wear your swimwuit after the summer, let Lauren Reid talk you out of it. Style it with your go-to jeans and sneakers with a pop of color for an easy off-duty look.
2. For a Korean-inspired look like Anne Curtis', layer your sweater over a collared top and wear socks with your sneakers!
3. Feeling chilly? Try Pia Wurtzbach's bomber jacket and striped top comb with your favorite white kicks!
4. Denim skirts are so hot right now, and Chie Filomeno is totally on board. This piece is also sneaker-friendly, so it's super easy to wear!
5. We just love how how Kim Chiu paired a floral top with joggers! To keep the athleisure vibe, she finished off her outfit with fresh kicks.
6. Maxene Magalona's scarf and off-the-shoulder top make for a chic look. Styled with ripped jeans and pastel sneakers, her outfit is pure genius!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Celebs We Love Who Slay in Millennial Pink
Banner photograph from Anne Curtis.