By Aditi Pangrekar
July 31st marked the fifth season premiere of one of the hottest reality shows in the country, It Takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez. If the first episode is anything to go by, it’ll be filled with all the controversy, drama, glitz and glamour that the Gutz family is known for. Here are just a few other things in store for us viewers and why we can’t wait to see them!
[related: Style Inspo: This Is How The Ever-Fashionable Gutierrez Fam Does Formal Dressing]
1. Raymond’s inspiring fitness journey. One thing that’s hard to miss is Raymond Gutierrez' incredible weight loss. He shares with us exclusive details about his rigorous exercise regime and how he manages to stay in great shape! We could all use a few tips from the fitspo before we too hit the gym!
2. Ruffa and Annabelle’s ongoing drama. Ruffa Gutierrez moves into her new house but not without her mother having a say in what it should look like! Annabelle Rama is not one to keep opinions to herself, and that has definitely not changed this season!
3. The family is getting bigger! The Gutierrez clan has grown, with Elvis Gutierrez and Alexa Uichico recently welcoming their second child. In the first episode, we get an inside look at the elaborate baby shower planned by none other than Tita Ruffa. That said, there’s no doubt that the new season will bring with it more grand celebrations!
4. What’s next for Ruffa and Jordan. After her tumultuous relationships with Yilmaz Bektas and Richard Dolia, how will things progress with new beau Jordan Mouyal? This season, we see her daughters, Lorin and Venice, weigh in on their mom’s love life. Is marriage in the works? Only time will tell…
5. Chard finally popped the question. In all the posts we’ve seen since the proposal, Sarah Lahbati and Richard Gutierrez’s lives seem picture-perfect. With the pair looking loved up on the Swiss Alps (where it took place) what more could you ask for? We want to know everything from what he said to how she reacted. Luckily, all this and more will be featured in upcoming episodes!
6. Wedding clashers. It’s no secret that Annabelle and Sarah’s mom, Esther Lahbati, are not the best of friends, so we can expect tension between the in-laws. But will Sarah and Raymond stay strong through it all?
Get answers to your burning questions by staying tuned to Takes Gutz to be a Gutierrez, airing Mondays at 8:30pm on E!
ALSO READ: Beauty Inspo: Leave It To Rachel Peters Slaying The 'No Makeup' Look Like A Kween!