By Bang Showbiz
Prince Harry has been told to "keep calm and carry on" in his relationship with Meghan Markle by fellow royal Prince Albert of Monaco.
The 32-year-old royal is currently in a relationship with the Suits actress, and whilst all eyes are on them, Monaco's Prince Albert—who is married to former Olympic swimmer Princess Charlene—has offered the happy couple some words of wisdom.
Albert said: "They seem to be doing OK for now. The only kind of advice I can offer is the British expression 'Keep calm and carry on.'"
Prince Albert, 59, also admitted his own relationship was "difficult" to manage in the spotlight when the pair wed in 2011, but thinks things will be tougher for Harry and Meghan with the increased use of social media.
He added: "It was difficult for Charlene to handle. I can't imagine the difference now with the increased pace of news and social media."
And Albert says Meghan, 35, will have to face the "full onslaught" of press if and when the pair get engaged, and admits he "can't imagine" what sort of pressure that might put on their relationship.
Speaking to People magazine, Albert said: "Sooner or later she's going to have to face the full onslaught. I can't imagine how that will be on them, on her.
"Being an actress, in a way, gets you a little prepared but nothing really can prepare you for the constant pace of it. Particularly now that the pace has changed so much. It's hard for anyone to handle."
Prince Albert's helpful tips come after it was reported earlier this month that the flame-haired royal could be planning on popping the question to Meghan as early as next month, in a proposal which could coincide with Meghan's birthday on August 4.
A source said recently: "I'm told there will be a formal proposal, and it could be as soon as next month."
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Couples Will Prove Why Having Gentle Giants As Partners Can Be A Fairy Tale!