While it’s no surprise when you hear a girl says she has a thing for Justin Bieber, the ‘Chinita Princess’ case is exceptional. In Justin Bieber’s most recent Live Q&A session on Instagram, the artist took notice of our very own, Kim Chiu.
Admittedly a true Belieber, Kim recorded this one special moment and shared it on Instagram, “Chinita, I’ll see you in the Philippines!” Bieber professed in the video.
[related: The Six Fix: Pinoy Celebs So Irresistible Some Foreign Hotties Couldn’t Help But Notice Them]
And now, while we wait for the concert in September, here we made a list on why we think Metro cover girl Kim would really make a good company, and the things that make her such a lovable celebrity—that JB will surely adore too!
1. She always tries to stay positive. It’s so refreshing to always see how she does not let anything bring her down.
2. She’s so charitable. Kim spends a lot of her time when not at work, especially during special seasons visiting the rural communities and getting involved with worthy causes.
3. She’s dedicated to her craft. Kim has taken various roles on TV and on the big screens. Ever since, this 'chinita’ princess has been one of the most in-demand actresses of all time with her great potential—and seen on multiple magazine covers from time to time, which makes her the reigning queen of Metro magazine with 11 covers in total.
4. She’s so fashionable. Her daily #OOTDs show her range and versatility. From her feminine to streetwear and edgy fashion choices, we say, she can totally pull off anything.
5. She’s beautiful just by being herself. For whatever particular reason you may love her, you have to admit that throughout the years, Kim has matured into a thoughtful and a well-spoken woman that you just can't care about.
ALSO READ: In Focus: Nadine—Who's Just 'Nadine' Now On Instagram—Gets Legit About Photography!