By Deej Garcia
Chalk Campus Correspondent
If you're a beauty junkie, you already know that there's more to coconuts than just buko juice and coconut oil. From teeth whitening to moisturizing, coco-based or -infused beauty products have become some of the most lauded in beauty. Here, we've gathered some of the best finds to fill your vanity table with coco goodness!
1. Cocowhite 2.0 is an all-natural, no preservatives-added coconut-based product used for oil pulling to help you achieve squeaky clean white teeth. With sodium bicarbonate, essential peppermint and menthol oils, it guarantees better oral health with 14 days of use. Available at cocowhite.com.
2. Hello Gorgeous Sea Salt Spray's mix of virgin coconut oil, lavender essential oil, dead sea salt, and argan oil is the all-natural alternative to hair spray that you've been looking for! It gives your hair volume and texture, creating the perfect beach waves even on rainy days!
3. G Stuff Sheer Basic, coming from the local brand's Virgin Coconut Oil collection, is a makeup remover moisturizer in one that cleanses, hydrates, and protects the skin by harnessing the power of all-natural VCO!
4. Burt's Bees Coconut and Pear Lip Balm helps hydrate your lips with a sweet and light kiss of coconut oil and pear extract. We recommend priming your lips with lip balm before applying your favorite lipsticks, just so you won't end up chapping and drying out your puckers at the end of the day! Available at The SM Store Beauty Section.
5. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish is a gentle way to exfoliate your skin and leave it feeling soft like a baby's! With all-natural ingredients and irresistible scents of coconut and rose petals, what's not to love? Available at sephora.ph.
6. Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronze Coconut Perfect Tan is the only must-have you need for that sun-kissed glow! This coconut-infused kikay kit essential is perfect for all skin tones and gives off a matte finish. Available at sephora.ph.
7. RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer is dubbed as "The Internet's Favorite Highlighter" by InStyle. It's certified organic and gives you that ethereal glow you'll surely be obsessed with once you try it! Available at rmsbeauty.com.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: The Best Highlighters for Every Skin Type