Admit it, watching our fave celebs go gaga over other their own idols is just one of the cutest things ever. They might have the lives we aspire to have, but we often forget that they're humans, too—that they're fans of other celebrities themselves and that they look up to them and fangirl over them. If you're wondering who among your favorite stars is just as much a fangirl or fanboy as you are, check out these Kampamilya stars who aren't ashamed to show their love and support for their celeb crush or favorite artist!
1. Liza Soberano and Shawn Mendes Aside from taking a break form her busy schedule to watch him in concert, Liza also expressed her love for Shawn as she showed up to his meet and greet despite the long queue. Being the incredibly gorgeous woman that Liza is, she also caught his attention and he even expressed his admiration for the actress through Twitter! Sigh. How to be you po, Liza?
2. Julia Baretto and Sam Milby The Love You to the Stars and Back may be happy with her new loveteam in Joshua Garcia, but she's always been open about her admiration for the handsome actor on Instagram. While we aren't lucky enough to establish a wonderful friendship with our own idols, we find it cute that Julia was able to with Sam!
3. Kathryn Bernardo and Taylor Swift Considering the number of times that Queen Kath sung and danced to T-Swizzle's music, it's pretty obvious how big of a fan she is. That's why it was no surprise when Kathryn went to see her during the Manila leg of the pop star's Red Tour here in 2014. Of course, her BFF Arisse de Santos was with her—and they even met her backstage! We're so jealz!
4. Anna Curtis and Gong Yoo Who isn't aware of Anne's obsession with the Goblin actor. From posting Photoshopped pictures of him and Gong Yoo together to wearing matchy-matchy clothes with his outfits, you can't deny that Anne is the definition of an ultimate fangirl!
5. MayMay Entrata and Enrique Gil Can you still recall the moment MayMay finally met her ultimate crush, Enrique Gil, while inside the Pinoy Big Brother house and she screamed her lungs out when he entered the door? And that moment when she almost never let go of him and showed her fondness by pinching his face? Oh, how we wish we could do the same when we meet our celeb crush!
Don't you find it awesome to see how your fave celebs fangirl just the way you do when you see them? Who among these celebs do you think has the most priceless fangirling moment? Share it with us in the comments below!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Celebs Who Grew Up With Strict Parents And What We Learned From Them
Banner photograph from Anne Curtis-Smith, Maymay Entrata, and Kathryn Bernardo.