Since Edward Barber won as one of Pinoy Big Brother's Big 4, he's been walking on water on the swells of opportunity. There's nothing like being young and striking the iron while it's hot so they say. Edward, even apart from his loveteam top winner, MayMay, has been pretty productive while being popular lately and he's even got a couple extra hours on the side for bromancing, too. It's a delight to know though that while all this new work is taking up his time, Edward hasn't stopped smiling and he's having fun while he's at it.
1. Giving singing a shot. Alternative career? Perhaps. Wait for the Barber boy to belt out a few tunes...you can check out his song "Baliw" released with MayMay over here...in Tagalog no less! Plus, look, his dad's is totally game with whatever Edward chooses to try...for now, perhaps *grin*. A throwback photo with his mom who totally supports his current success as well had a spotting a cutie baby Edward lower right. Pa-cute pa more, please.
2. Taking Tagalog lessons. As you probably listened above this Euro boy has taken to becoming a local quite seriously. Edward is spotted here with Ogie's daughter Leila Alcasid taking Tagalog lessons and having tons of fun while they're at it.
3. Still goofing around with MayMay. This, we feel, will see no end. They'll be kids as adults deep inside probably for the next week 'til forever. There's also clowning around with Marco...they make a hilarious trio.
4. Bromancing with Robi Domingo. This "wag Kuya" moment is brought to you by...
5. Getting "dirty" with squeaky clean endorsements. We know Maymay and Edward had an Ariel campaign and we spotted this cute behind-the-scenes moment. Reportedly, says Edward, the T-shirt tunnel they walked through smelt pretty good!
6. But there will always be special moments set aside for these PBB OGs and the "Euro boys" especially with Mayward's upcoming movie with Kisses and Marco, Loving in Tandem. Our eyes would probably water if we had a glimpse at their current schedules but these kids got game! They'll always cherish each other for what they've been through together and the love never stops.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: How Kisses Delavin Magically Morphs From Preppy Princess To Glam Goddess