For many students, summer vacation has already ended and reality has struck as you go back to waking up early and going home with homework—but who says you can't go back to school in style? For those who have the added stress of dressing up every day, there's so much inspiration to go around to keep that headache at bay! No uniform? No problem!
Take it from the super awesome and stylish 18-year-old lifestyle and beauty vlogger, Janina Vela—from rocking out in rock star looks to nailing preppy ensembles, make the new school year fun and memorable by checking out these campus-ready outfits by Janina Vela!
1. The comfy-casual #OOTD. If you're in for a long day in school, let your skin breathe by going with a loose and casual dress such as Janina's t-shirt dress and backpack combo so you can be free to move yet still look effortlessly chic at the same time.
2. The sweet and preppy #OOTD. If you're someone who tends to stick to feminine pieces and follows a strict dress code policy at school, this pastel blue peplum top paired with jeans and white cardigan is an easy-breezy outfit to put together in the morning!
3. The cutesy onesie #OOTD. If your school has a more relaxed dress code, this white long-sleeved off-shoulder top paired with a denim jumpsuit is sure to turn heads and instantly transform you into a campus cutie in a snap!
4. The cool laid-back #OOTD. This classic ripped jeans-and-button-down shirt combo is perfect for gals who want to achieve the "no-nonsense" look. Throw this on and dial your attitude to 100%!
5. The fun and kawaii #OOTD. This casual-cute ensemble is for the gal who can't get enough of her pastel pieces. Create the perfect balance between edgy and girly with a touch of denim!
6. The minimalist #OOTD. Because the white shirt-blue jeans combo will never go out of style! Not only does this classic pairing never get old, it can also be pretty useful on those carefree days when you just want to dress down and chill.
Which among the list is your favorite? What kind of #OOTDs do you usually wear to school? We'd love to know about it! Let us know in the comments!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Stylish BFFs You And Your Own Bestie Can Copy
Banner photograph from Janina Vela.