Pretty fresh girls like Kisses Delavin are rarely as versatile to style as she is. Her edge? Having the ability to transition between sharp and preppy modern youth style and the ultra feminine glam of a beauty queen on parade. Kisses works both halves of style with pop and grace and we can hardly keep our heads from turning or our fingers scrolling.
1. The Tomboy Look. Here she looks like a skater girl who'd pick a board over a pair of figure skates. Or, perhaps, she's the well-meaning, protective, and well-read best girlfriend who disapproves of that guy in class passing you notes. It's a strong yet classy and comfy style vibe any girl can try!
2. The Shampoo Heiress. Before her own campaign was revealed, Kisses proved she was worthy of the endorsement. What could be more girly than long hair love and hair flips?
3. The 90's Pop Kid. Walkman playing, thrown on denim, Trapper Keepers open, chapstick on. Trippy throwback trends are still looking current, and a blend from the late eighties to early nineties remains strong in today's editorials. Don't we all want something new encapsulated in the timelessly familiar?
4. The Debutante in Full Bloom. We're wondering how Kisses will outdo her debut on the day of her wedding after having already worn an massively extravagant Francis Libiran gown for her eighteenth birthday. It's one of the most lush pink gowns we've seen all year!
[related: In Focus: Here’s The Inside Scoop On All Things Fashion And Beauty At Kisses Delavin’s Debut]
5. The Highschool Crush. Demure yet daring. How many hearts has she possibly won over? Kisses exudes a youthful intensity in this lovely outfit combo which turns up the fun vibe quite unexpectedly.
[related: Hot Stuff: Birthday Girls And Beshies Maymay Entrata And Kisses Delavin On A Fashion Face-Off!]
6. The Brewing Beauty Queen. Beauty power quadrupled in one shot, these faces could very well mean the launching of 4,000 ships. Kisses has certainly earned her own junior stripes when she photographed alongside Pia Wurtzbach, Megan Young, and Kylie Verzosa.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Celebrity Photographer Sara Black Shows Us How To Slay The Selfie!
Photographs from Instagram.com/kissesdelavin