By Jenica Chuahiock
Last Friday, the much-awaited wedding of power couple, Anton and Andeng, portrayed by Ian Veneracion and Bea Alonzo, finally aired on A Love To Last. Fans got to see their beloved heroine grace the isle in a swoon-worthy gown made by one of Philippines’ best couturiers. A perfect selection, too, given Andrada’s client history of strong, charismatic muses.
Before Andrada added the newly-married Mrs. Noble to his roster of leading ladies, here are other big names dressed by this master couturier:
1. Pia Wurtzbach. In 2015, Pia Wurtzbach wore a stunning blue gown by Andrada, which became her iconic look when she won the Miss Universe title.
2. House of Fujeirah, Saudi Royal Family. Having spent 20 years in the Middle East, Andrada was one of a selected few designers who were officially employed by Saudi royalty as a personal designer.
3. Paris Hilton. During the 2014 Grammy Awards, Paris Hilton showed off a Chinese-inspired ensemble by Andrada, which landed her in multiple best-dressed lists.
4. Kathryn Bernardo. Since his return from the Middle East, Andrada has been a staple designer to the Philippine stars. In the 2014 Star Magic Ball, he dressed Teen Queen Kathryn Bernardo in an Old-Hollywood inspired dress.
5. Julia Montes. The next year, he dressed Julia Montes in a classic white ball gown for the Star Magic Ball. The simplicity yet undeniable elegance of the dress made her one of the favorites of the night.
ALSO READ: Cultured!: Pinay Superheroines Next To Darna Who Have Made Pinays Feel Fearless!
Photographs from Instagram.com/albertandrada, Instagram.com/xtinamilani, and news.abs-cbn.com / Banner image from Instagram.com/beaalonzo