Young actress Sue Ramirez is rapidly emerging from her shell, and we're loving how her style is evolving from baby girl sweetness to sophisticated hotness. Summer is fading fast but as the skies and clouds shift so does Sue's style in a number of ways.
1. Hippie-chic and multi-colored sandals. If the weather turns grey, turn up the color in your day! Sue pops in a yellow ochre romper and fun colored sandals. We're especially loving the colorful tassels on the sandals.
2. Big print scarves and torn jeans. There's something casually Parisienne about jeans and scarves worn together, not to mention together with white tops. We like this laidback yet sophisticated combination on Sue.
3. Cowgirl-ing under peach skies. This shot almost screams "music video." With Sue's chic hat and boldly printed skirt paired with a crop top she makes us think of sunset days out at Coachella.
4. Once upon a time, we spot her in a romper. Simple nights out call for pulling one thing out of your closet, and once in awhile let it be a romper. Pair it together with a little bag and flat sneaks and your minimalist night out is complete.
5. Bikini-topping with bling. The last few weeks of sun are officially in, there'll be those last few beach parties in waves. We're thinking bling over bikinis are a cool thing and will be quite the thing to wear at night. Sue's got them "gems" on in abundance here and they're fabulously cool.
6. All set in print while showing off those abs. With her full lips and fabulous curls Sue transforms into a sexy yet chic siren in this huling-hirit summery ensemble. We love her crop top and slacks that accentuate her figure and fabulous overall styling— thanks to the talented Bonita Penaranda who styles, does hair, and does makeup.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: After Liza And Kathryn, Michael Cinco Dresses Bollywood Star In Cinderella-esque Gown