Kim Jones, ultra blogger "Miss Jones" behind www.kimcamjones.com, and Jericho Rosales, Filipino actor and editor of Mr. Manileño and his IG, possess the kind of work that seems to allow them to live life like a perpetual scenic vacay. Yet the truth still stands—behind the scenes for this husband and wife, it's still a lot of work to be a constantly growing influencer. In Jericho's case, he's a little bit of both influencer and movie star fused together.
The frequency of the documentation via photography, blogging, video, the flights, the style pullouts, and the travel opportunities are all rewarding. But all of it can also be challenging to keep doing consistently back to back. Plus, finding time for each other as a couple amidst all the attention and fashion week frenzy can be a challenge. But Echo and Kim do make such a wonderul tag team—keeping it fab, fit, and fine everytime!
1. They still manage to keep photos together relaxed and natural, even at their level. Not every single selfie together needs to be perfectly posted, stiff and angled to perfection, sometimes random movements, the swiftest of taps capture the most enviable moments in time.
2. They don't overstyle themselves. When it comes to keeping it classy, there's a way to carry clothing and style with more restraint, less heavy makeup, not having everything perfectly set in place. This approach to style-wearing gives a more relaxed vibe and feel and draws audiences in because the looks just flow.
3. PDA isn't too cheesy for them, it's an encouraged to-do thing. Love, love, love...there's room for a giant eagle kiss, even in the world of travel and fashion. Echo and Kim have been jetsetting and memory-making for a while now and the affection never ever gets old.
4. They're married but still have their own individual passions. Echo is into motorbikes and surfing, and Kim—while also into surfing—is way more than waist-deep in the world of high fashion. Two married individuals fulfilled by life together, shared faith, and their tanks full are pretty much unstoppable.
5. They're both excellent photographers. Posing for the camera? How about doubling up the work and posing for your own camera? Kim is known for her own ability to shoot her own editorials more often than we think and Jericho himself is an experienced photographer. His early work with Kim was also what helped grow her blog.
6. They work hard and play hard. Echo and Kim love to surf, period. Riding on white caps was the activity that grew their romance. The swells along the shoreline, particularly in La Union, is a place they continue to return to with loved ones over and over again. We love to see both unwinding from all the hustle and bustle whenever they ride the sea.
ALSO READ: Lifestyle Hotshots: Financial Advisor Kito Zialcita Swims Against The Stream To Inspire His Peers
Photos from: Instagram.com/kimcamjones, Instagram.com/jerichorosalesofficial