Mommy, nanay, ma, mamshie, maderdear—everyone of us has her own superwoman to be thankful for. Our favorite celebs–no matter how successful they've become–recognize the same. Last Mother's Day, they also made sure their moms felt extra special with their cute surprises and sweet nothings!
1. Twins Cassy and Mavy Legaspi surprised Carmina Villaroel with a rainbow cake.
2. Isabel Oli-Prats, a new mom, turned pensive with this Mother's Day blog entry. In the article, she called her own mother her best inspo!
3. Despite her busy schedule, Yassi Pressman made sure she visited her mom in time for Mother's Day. Yass knows that no day is booked enough for her superwoman!
4. There's no better way to bond with Mom but with food. Piolo Pascual knows this all too well, after treating his mom to a shawarma lunch at Turks. (He is the resto's recent endorser!)
5. Along with siblings Chesca and Samantha, rising star Angelina Cruz surprised mom and actress Sunshine Cruz with breakfast in bed and more!
[related: Daily Diaries: 5 Ways Sunshine Cruz Is Setting The New Parenting Standard]
6. With their dad and local rap pioneer Francis M no longer around, Magalona siblings Maxene, Elmo, Frank, Arkin, and Clara made sure their mom Pia still felt loved on Mother's Day. A simple family get-together was the answer!
7. As a Mother's Day treat, Julia Montes brought her mom along to Angkor Wat in Cambodia. It was a trip of luxury and love!
8. Then again, it can be about showing Mom your love in the simplest ways. Ella Cruz didn't have to be so grand about it, by gifting her mom with pink-tipped white roses.
ALSO READ: In Focus: Our Favorite Celebs Get Mushy With Their Uber-Sweet Mother's Day Messages
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/sunshinecruz718