Let's start this off with makeup-free faces, shall we?
PBB big winner BFFs May May Enrata and Kisses Delavin have been enjoying the ride of showbiz victory and with that comes the spoils of glamor. Both have very different looks–May May being a petite and lean morena from Cagayan de Oro with the biggest smile; Kisses is a curvy gal hailing from Masbate, bearing a sort of Korean-esque type of fairness and more oriental features. Between the two, Kisses enjoys makeup more. Still, May May loves getting glammed up.
In this special, friendly beauty face-off, however, we've decided to put the two rising stars against each other. The two may have the same makeup artist in Eman De Leon, but each seems to have very original beauty tricks up their sleeve you may also use as inspo. Go ahead and check out some of our favorite KissMay looks!
1. May May's Lashes for days. For this look, May May's eyes are enhanced with a light set of false lashes. When browsing and looking for lashes like these, opt for something light. Even if synthetic, ther are as fine as real hair and easy to bend when applying glue on.
2. Kisses' oh-so-luscious lips. The look she's wearing here has a bit of added oomph without a matte lip. With a pop of juicy coral color, both Kisses' lips and cheeks lift this fresh makeup look. The only thing matte about this look are most parts of her base.
3. Check it eyeliner with May May. Every now and then, a bit of a check or kitty-flick eyeliner makes the look more fashion-forward and mod. With thicker eyeliner on, lashes need to be curled a bit extra. This makes it still noticeable above the eyeliner.
[related: In Focus: Iris Mittenaere And Rachel Peters Have The Same Beauty Mentor—Is This A Sign?]
4. Kisses' bare-but-there made-up freshness. Sometimes, the most difficult makeup to apply is the bare minimum. How much is too much? How little is too little? Eman does a beautiful job here with glow in just the right places, not too much eyeliner and curled lashes that aren't in excess. Medium blush tones across Kisses' face give the appearance of a certain complexion, like that mild flush you get after catching a glimpse of your crush.
5. May May pretty in pink. More than warm peach tones that tend to suit Kisses' complexion more than May May's, makeup artists lean more on the pink side of things when it comes to the older PBB star's looks. Not everyone can rock pink eyeshadow and blue-toned pink and mauve on the lips, but May May certainly can.
6. Kisses' "berry" intense look. Kisses is wearing a lipcolor much deeper than what she normally wears, but richer hues like berry amplify a look in a very sophisticated way. The key in makeup looks when wearing darker shades is to make sure your blush is in the same tonal range as your lipstick; if wearing berry pink then a blush on the cooler pink side, if warmer burgundy then a blush shade on the peachy or orange-y coral side. With darker lip shades, keep the eye look balanced and don't go overboard with intensity.
[ALSO READ: In Focus: 11 Times New 'It's Showtime' Regular James Reid Won Us Over With His Style]
Photos from: Instagram.com/emandeleonmakeup