Next to her role as Ally Arevalo in Ang Probinsyano, Yassi Pressman’s fans admire her for her talent in dancing. Duh. A lot like fellow dancing kweens Maja Salvador and Ella Cruz, she can slay every ASAP dance number she's given. She’s so good at it, she can do it wearing jeans or heels! If you're curious how else Yassi has gotten serious about dancing, check out the following vids that have put her skillz on full display! Most of which, the birthday girl did on a more interesting place than some dance floor that they've gone viral!
1. Her choreo to “New Thang,” her first dance cover. This video has garnered over 2.1 million views since she uploaded on her YouTube channel in November 2015. Roof deck for a location, The Addlib as backup dancers, krumping galore–say A for effort!
2. Her werkin' of Rihanna’s “Work.” She must have gone bored while passing time inside her hotel room in Dubai, hence this warm-up sesh. Notice those belly-dancing moves she effortlessly injected into the number?
3. Her dance tutorials with Laureen Uy. Blogger-infuencer Laureen may not be as #blessed with the right moves and pilantik as Yassi. Yet, she seemed to still have a lot of fun in this "How to be Yassi" vid.
4. Her homemade version of “Twerk it Like Miley.” Whoever said only Ella Cruz can rock this song? Yassi also made the dance hit her own and while wearing tight-fitting jeans at that!
5. Her performance of "Trumpets"–in heels! In response to the online dance challenge the Internet had posed last year, Yassi filmed this right after a photo shoot with a youth magazine she appeared in that time.
6. This smokin' jazz dance choreography. She's an all-around dancer—as if we need to tell you that. That, she exactly showed in this moody video that could even qualify as performance art!
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Summer Beauty Slayin' A La Anne, Liza, Nadine, And Solenn
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/yassipressman