Sisters Issa and Yassi Pressman effortlessly got our attention after that scorching number on ASAP’s #ASAPaFiesta last Sunday. Yes, you will never listen to Ed Sheeran's “Shape of You” the same way again. Intense and flawless? Pssh, an understatement.
That's just some show, though. In real life, the Pressman sisters are just the sweetest. Despite treading different careers (recent birthday girl Yassi has since focused on being an actress, and Issa has turned to painting), the sisters remain close-knit and even call each other best friends! Let's break down the reasons why any sister tandem should look up to them as #goals!
1. They're daddy's girls! Yassi and Issa may be busy with their respective careers, but they still allot time for them to dote on their dad Ronnie. Yassi's so affectionate of her dad she even broke into tears for missing her dad’s birthday during her Pinoy Big Brother stint.
2. They go on vacays together. Millennials as they are, Yassi and Issa make the most of their free time in some far-off, #travelgram-friendly destination. The more creative Issa would step things up by creating minute-long vlogs on her Instagram account!
3. They win at twinning! As siblings, they also make their OOTD game strong, whether they may be rocking florals, whites, or blacks.
4. They are not afraid to be mushy. The Pressman siblings never fail to leave each other some words of love–even for the rest of the world to see! A showbiz gimmick? We don't think so!
5. They are hands-down talented. If you think the aforementioned dance performance impressed you, well, that's just the icing on the cake! Yassi and Issa have a lot of artistic potential others haven't fully seen yet. Just take a look at this vid of them singing Ariana Grande's “Into You!"
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Ready For Some Time Travel? Here Are What Made Traveling In The 90s Extra Special!
Photographs from Instagram.com/yassipressman and Instagram.com/pressmanissa