Who doesn't love to eat? Don't we all wish we could eat whatever we want whenever we want and not feel the pounds piling up? For World Diet Day, we'd like to throw you a curveball. We kinda know a couple of hot celebrities who love to eat a lot but still manage to draw in fans because of how (effortlessly) great they look. Sounds unfair? Perhaps a safe answer to this sorcer is "genetics"–yes, #blessed. You should know though how a number of them also put in the physical hours to help keep the weight off!
1. Kisses Delavin. The recent PBB Big 4 debutante is quite open on social media about her love for food. She loves lots of savory Filipino dishes and she even has several favorite desserts.
Kisses even once mentioned that she missed a couple of cooked dishes from her beloved PBB Housemates:
She's also not hiding the fact that she loves rice and certainly doesn't want to run out when she's still got a good amount of yummy ulam left on the side. Who gets depressed when you run out of rice? Kisses agrees with you.
2. Luis Manzano. Luis has gotten extremely ripped over the last year and on top of that is a newly certified PADI Divemaster who is super passionate about scuba diving. We also know that he enjoys eating down-to-earth yet utterly tasty Filipino favorites and isn't afraid to show what makes his mouth water.
Among fellow divemasters who've trained Lucky is known as "Papa Cool," a friendly guy with lots of fun kwento to share. He eats healthy most often, but still also loves having the occasional pizza and sometimes indulges his Filipino food cravings. He also doesn't shy away from vinegar, fish sauce, and the other usual semi-funky sauces most Filipinos cannot dine without.
3. Piolo Pascual. Following Piolo's former prod assistant and friend, Hatima, via her feed has shown us just how much of a happy eater Papa P actually is in addition to his love for staying in the best shape possible. They've also run on stealth mode in UP Diliman just to keep off the calories and maintain his showbiz ripped figure. He sometimes likes to dig in together with his son Iñigo–yes, two are always better than one when it comes to conquering a feast.
Green mango sili and salt?? Are your mouths watering yet?
4. Karylle Tatlonghari-Yuzon
Kapamilya host and songbird Karylle is already confident enough to show off her strong body, yet she doesn't mind gushing over pasta and pizza either. When this famous foodie begins mentioning the details, we get so curious we want to make a delivery order pronto!
It looks like Karylle somewhat leans towards Mediterranean favorites. And despite her love for food that isn't particularly on the lean side, she still seems perfect and aglow! Say, beautiful in and out!
5. Donny Pangilinan. Make way for the new standard for "tall, dark, and handsome." Six-foot hottie and showbiz newbie Donny Pangilinan is as lean as can suitably be. The former high-school track star doesn't seem to have any problems with sudden or random weight gain, yet he admitted online that he had a weakness for his Tita Sharon Cuneta's home-made cheesy baked macaroni.
6. Kim Chiu
The Chinita Princess has opened a huge new chapter in her life as a triathlete, thanks to her new show Ikaw Lang Ang Iibigin! Despite Kim's random posts on still rewarding herself with yummy eats, it's quite clear that she's made a total improvement in her lifestyle by embracing active sports. Work hard to play hard, or perhaps in Kim's case, eat more?
[ALSO READ: Lifestyle Hotshots: Fitspo and Inspo in One–Meet Home Radio DJ and Cancer Survivor Kyle Ortega]
Photos from: Unsplash.com, Instagram.com/anakarylle, Instagram.com/piolo_pascual, Instagram.com/luckymanzano, Instagram.com/kissesdelavin, Instagram.com/donny_pangilinan, Instagram.com/hatima