On its latest cover, Metro gathered 12 of Star Magic's most gorgeus gems just in time for the ABS-CBN talent arm's 25th anniversary. Young lensman BJ Pascual–a favorite of many local celebs–recreates his first Metro Magazine cover back in 2010 by lending his photography skills again for this cover. While the 2017 version has more glammed up muses, the level of oomph here is the same, if not higher.
Of course, the May 2 reveal has since drawn a lot of buzz online–the fans obviously couldn't help but be wild and wais in their reactions to yet another iconic Metro cover. Check out how the Internet responded to the latest star-studded issue!
1. When BJ himself shared how this shoot sought inspiration from his first Metro Magazine cover shoot 7 years ago, fans instantly got mind-blown!
2. Fans saw nothing but a clique of queens. Whichever the cover theme was. Whichever medium–print or digital–it came out on.
3. Fans knew better what them boys (aka their love team partners) would have felt upon the sight of their always cover-ready girls!
4. Speaking of the guys, fans also couldn't help but imagine DJ, Quen, and the rest of the gwapo gang in their own #MetroXStarmagic25 cover.
5. It would be remiss to not have a version, too, starring our favorite lunchtime girlfriends from It's Showtime!
6. How about this vector art? #Effort
7. How about YouTuber Lloyd Cadena putting his fanboy hat on?
8. Look at these young ladies whom we think have a cum laude in Bachelor of Arts in Fandom...
9. They're getting competitive lately, aren't they?
10. See what we mean?
11. For now, though, we would like to crown the following for nailing it just by the numbers. #Ginalingan
ALSO READ: In Focus: 10 Things You'll Face After College Graduation That No One Tells You About
Banner photograph from instagram.com/nicklabajo