Korean series Goblin has proven to be one of best rating K-drama hits of 2016, with record-breaking TV ratings that have soared past Signal last quarter to grab the 2nd highest rated Korean drama on tvN ever. Obviously, Filipino fans are already bracing themselves as the dubbed version hits our Kapamilya screens soon. We then extend our hearty congratulations to its steamy lead actor Gong Yoo who recently took home the Best Actor Award from the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards (where he even shed tears and apologized to his Mom upon acceptance).
In light of all the Goblin mania, meet this Pinay multimedia darling who is nothing less than intense in expressing her fascination over the hit series! Yesterday, also to commend Gong Yoo's most recent acting plum, It's Showtime host Anne Curtis posted a composed image of herself and the show's star for all her 7 million followers to double-tap!
But just how much of a Goblin series fangirl is the Anne? See for yourself–we're convinced, she's totally hooked!
1. She's been trying to write in hangul a.k.a. the Korean alphabet. Anne wrote this for Ryan Bang. "Kamsahamnida" is the most common way of saying "Thank You," supposedly in Korean, a post she put out being overcome by all the Koreanovela feels.
2. So, yeah, she posted this piece of fan-art that made us do a double take. We seriously had a moment and thought she had a sudden opportunity to meet Gong Yoo in person. As it turns out, this photo composition was well-made fan art. Still, we're all smiley about how happy it made her and how she had us fooled for a little over a minute! #HayaanNyoNaAko–so went her hashtag.
3. Anne sees reminders of Goblin almost everywhere–even in trees. You know how investing too much feels on something, you inevitably get to see images of it everywhere? Like, in any way, shape, or form? Self-confessed #KDramaAddict Anne would know!
4. She reenacts or projects even in photos while internalizing different scenes from Goblin. The library scene–the scene where the lead actors' eyes meet for the first time–Anne could go on and on about what she remembers watching repeatedly. Still, she swoons with every thought of the hit series, whether she's here or abroad.
5. She'll die to have a chance to rub elbows with the Goblin cast. Die-hard fans dream and then maybe later on eventually pull strings to meet their TV heroes and heroines in real life. Will there ever be a future meet-up between Anne and the cast of Goblin? Someone's bound to take notice of Anne's fangirl wishes!
6. She falls for every Gong Yoo merch! The Body Shop did a White Musk fragrance campaign featuring the show's lead actor. Someone bought the scent as a pasalubong for Anne, instantly tickling the actress kilig. She was so eager about it she laid it out next to her cat Mogwai for a cute flat lay! Not nearly as good as her cat actually meeting the Korean hottie, but for a flatlay it should do!
[ALSO READ: In Focus: Fans Of K-Pop Or K-Dramas? Here’s How To Live That Seoul-enriching Dream!]
Photos from: Instagram.com/annecurtissmith, Fan art by @roymamaradss_ on Twitter